Recent content by craft94

1. craft94

I think I just predicted my own death??!?!!?!

Yes, I am aware. However, if you go back and check the first page, you will see that in 2016, I had posted my Solar Return for October 2020 - October 2021 :smile:
  2. craft94

Thank you, I appreciate it
  3. craft94

Update, since I've received multiple messages asking me for one: I am alive - I just don't use this forum anymore. I still have a month left, of course, but I personally doubt I am going to die within the next 28 days. However, my partner died along with multiple friends. I am experiencing...
  4. craft94

lunar return will tell if he comes back?

Wow! I had the same thing happen to me. Break up in early April when Venus was in its shadow phase. He said he wasn’t “ready.” By June I found out he was seeing someone else since May who he still seems to be with today. His whole character has changed. I found this while seeking answers.
  5. craft94

Super interesting thread CT!
  6. craft94

Noel Tyl didn't invent Solar Return charts. In fact, their use predates Progressions, I believe.
  7. craft94

I'm alive. Thanks for checking in. Still concerned about the chart though but less concerned than I was back then. From what I understand, the ASC or it's ruler need to be afflicted for a solar return chart to indicate death, and the profections would need to show it too. But I've been...
  8. craft94

Vertex and Fate: How do you relate to it?

I normally don't give these placements (asteroids and the like) much thought but two of my most deeply felt and also my most brief connections have had Vertex conjunct Psyche in synastry, one I know was both ways, the other I'm not sure about bc I don't have their birth time. Not sure what the...
  9. craft94

Hello everyone, it's me again

No one else has missed me??? :devil:
  10. craft94

What signs are least likely to ghost?

Yes, I agree with you. I've never been ghosted by an Aries (which is good since I've been in a relationship with one for the last 6 or 7 months). Gemini...you know, I feel like they're one of the signs who are most stereotyped to ghost because they're so flighty, and flaky, they can make...
  11. craft94

Solar Return 2018

Interesting observation I literally just made now: the Moon, Neptune and the Ascendant are all conjunct my Draconic Sun
  12. craft94

Solar Return 2018

What does anyone make of this Solar Return chart? What do you predict for me for the year ahead? I have my own ideas but since you can never be an objective interpreter of your own charts, I'm curious what other people have to say about it :biggrin: I attached both the standalone SR chart and...
  13. craft94

What signs are least likely to ghost?

I keep seeing memes on social media about cutting people out of your life, ghosting them, etc. and I swear I have seen these memes be attributed to every sign at least once, including my own signs (Libra, Scorpio, etc.) And it's got me thinking: which sign isn't this way? Which sign is least...
  14. craft94

Hello everyone, it's me again

Love you girl :love: Besties 4evaaaa :kissing:
  15. craft94

Is this synastry dangerous??

Synastry isn't dangerous, no, but following you home...yes.