Recent content by Courtney Love

1. C

Short trip to Vancouver?

Thanks for the heads up, I definitely didn't go. I was under the impression that any short trip was the 3rd, and a longer trip that takes more than a day to get there, or a trip of importance, would fall under the 9th... I learned Horary from Marion D. March and Joan McEvers's book, and I swear...
  2. C

Short trip to Vancouver?

I need to take a break, and am thinking of running up to Vancouver, BC tomorrow, for like 3 days of alone time. In this chart, I am represented by Mars in Libra, which is in detriment, and the 3rd house trip to Canada is ruled by Mercury (how appropriate!), which is located at the end of the...
  3. C

Do I need a lawyer to win my disbility case?

Well, I'm calling someone today, thanks for the commentary, I guess I'm being cheap, but if I need a lawyer to win, I'll get one... :biggrin:
  4. C

Do I need a lawyer to win my disbility case?

I have applied for disability and been turned down, largely through my own fault. Now I have an upcoming hearing, and I have been urged to get a lawyer, and I don't think I need one, however, I am considering it. The main issue is that I have done a lot of research and I feel that I know what I...
  5. C

Trayvon Martin Unarmed Teen Killed - CCTV of George Zimmerman in Police Station

he edited your statement, he didn't fabricate anything, you have no reason to report anything to the mods, and there would be nothing done if you do.
  6. C

Trayvon Martin Unarmed Teen Killed - CCTV of George Zimmerman in Police Station

Jup, I don't have anything to add to this but I just want to say I APPRECIATE this thread so much, and all the time you have devoted to this case. It just sickens me how much they have attempted to assassinate this young victim's character in order to justify letting a killer walk... and I...
  7. C

Traveling On Your Birthday For A Better Solar Return Chart?

I totally used to believe that it worked, I convinced my mom to travel to hawaii a few years ago, and I travelled for about 6 years before I realized that it really doesn't work. What I've found is that when I looked at both charts after travelling, that the chart that really foretold the year...
  8. C

Sr shows Death or Surgery? Is her life in danger?

I felt like offering an update... So I was looking at Julia's 8th house activity, and looking at her daughter's SR for 2012, and seeing that moon conjunct saturn it looked like she was going to lose her mother. Well, she did. Just not the way I thought. Julia had gastric bypass in Dec, and...
  9. C

Merriman's book on solar returns says you should use the SR house to indicate the location of the planets. While her natal 8th house comes to the ascendant, you still use the SR house, so with that, Julia's natal saturn is in her SR 12th house. Not in equal signs, of course. If I come off as...
  10. C

Will disability be approved this next year?

I'm assuming disability payments would be other people's money, thus shown by the 8th? So early degrees of capricorn make you saturn, and the 8th ruled by the sun, I thought the answer was yes.
  11. C

where to find chart

this is the best place for me, lots of chart options, allows you to save up to 100 profiles for study, so good...
  12. C

I have written here about Julia before, but this time she asked me to check out her chart to see if she'll have surgery, and I am not sure what's going on, because it looks like death to me. Here is the previous thread for background story on Julia if anyone wants to know...
  13. C

Harry Potter

JKW had to love astrology, she got so many things right that even the actors that were chosen to play the children were the same sun sign (Harry/DanRad leos, & Hermione/Emma Virgos) I loved how firey she made proud leo Ginny Weasely, and the aries sun fitted the twins well, same as Hagrid, make...
  14. C

Amy Winehouse

Heya, yeah, i knew it was inconclusive, but I was just saying, no drugs found in the house at least... No one's arguing that she was a drug addict, just maybe she was trying to get sober, I dunno. I'm starting to doubt my own post, after googling the 10:25pm chart (source is an astrologer using...
  15. C

Amy Winehouse

Amy Winehouse is a public figure and can be discussed. She does not need anyone defending her anymore, so let's just stick to astrology and not reprimanding other members for insensitive remarks. No drugs were found in Amy's house, so it's not like she hit the crackpipe one too many times, that...