Recent content by cosmicseeing

1. cosmicseeing

A Discussion Thread About Racism in America

The artists I admire in the musical community are talented people of color. Here I'll share lyrics of a song by Mereba, titled Heatwave and featuring 6lack Run, run, run You better run, run, run like a demon chasin' you Run, run 'til your face is blue Run, run Run, run You better run, run, run...
  2. cosmicseeing

Playlist of the Week(music)

a playlist I created 5 days ago scorp Eternal Light - Free Nationals A'int So -JGrrey Special Affair - The Internet Sticky - Ravyn Lenae Out Of My Way - RIMON Red Clay - Charlotte Dos Santos Kinfolk - Mereba HYD - Joy Postell Something - JGrrey God's House - JGrrey Doubt Nothing - JGrrey...
  3. cosmicseeing

Do first house planets affect every area of life? Personal experiences, please!

I have never looked at my sideral chart, and also I've never read the gospel of thomas but I am familiar with all of the new testament. Very interesting though, I will have to look into both as well as John Willner's books. Thank you leomoon. also I wanted to say Mercury is right on my...
  4. cosmicseeing

Do first house planets affect every area of life? Personal experiences, please!

I have AC 14°, North Node 24° Mars 27° Virgo and Moon 0° Libra in the 1st house, in whole sign just North Node and Mars. These are all square my Sun 22 Gemini in the 10th house. I would say that honestly, it does affect all areas of my life because I have somewhat of an obsession on how I am...
  5. cosmicseeing

Neptune SQUARE Sun

Now that I feel like I'm finally out of Neptune(conjunct DC) square Mercury(MC) influence, next year, Neptune is going to square my Sun in Gemini. I want to be prepared for this.. After Neptune/Mercury square I am dreading it square my Sun.. I've heard/read nothing but bad things.. Nataly I have...
  6. cosmicseeing

Minor Aspects: Quntile, Biquintile, Sesiquisquare

Thank you for your response Cary2. I am interested in learning more about the 5th harmonic and interpreting the harmonic charts in general
  7. cosmicseeing

Minor Aspects: Quntile, Biquintile, Sesiquisquare

I am wondering, what is your perspective on minor aspects such as the Quintile, Bi-Quintile, Sesiquisquare? Even the semisextile and inconjunct? I ask because I have a few exact aspects with exact Quintiles, Biquintiles and Sesiquisquares. How do these planets energies coalesce? I've read...
  8. cosmicseeing

Addiction Drugs/Gambling, Delusional, Paranoia

Thank you for your feedback greybeard. Pluto has always been difficult for me to understand, and you have highlighted a lot for me to consider. you also shed a lot of light about the bowl pattern and simplifying. Thank you again!
  9. cosmicseeing

No, I don't need "special individual astrological help and advice" with my own chart. I'm familiar with my own chart. I have had problems with this person in the past, I was simply asking for feedback. I don't speak with him anymore but he has made an impact in my life. I'm not asking for...
  10. cosmicseeing

Career advice for Gemini

I recently made the decision to go into the field of psychology to begin a career working in behavioral health. What do you see about career? Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you.
  11. cosmicseeing

deleted decided to delete this
  12. cosmicseeing

Virgo ascendants, share your skeletons in closet!

My asc is 15 degrees Virgo.. North node 24 virgo, so south node is 24 pisces in the 7th house. Mars, Moon in 1st house. Saturn in Aries in 8th house. In middle school, my friend told me she liked someone, I turned around and dated him! I don't think I even liked him. I did it again with...
  13. cosmicseeing

Natal Chart Reading

deleted for personal reasons deleted for personal reasons
  14. cosmicseeing

Do You Believe My Transits Indicate A New Boyfriend?

transiting Neptune trine Venus can be an indicator of falling in love.
  15. cosmicseeing

Insights on this Composite & Synastry Chart?

Thank you rahu. I definitely sense we have an astral/dream-like connection, although I haven't remembered many details in dreams lately, I feel he is prominent in essence of subtle subconscious messages. I honestly feel being brought together is a past-life connection, as if we have unfinished...