Recent content by chiamaria

1. C

Driving test

The way horary works is that you think of a question (it should be a yes/no question), and then you create a chart based on the exact time and place you thought of that question. This is the horary chart. People will then be able to interpret the chart for you.
  2. C

Driving test

I would think that for questions like this it would be better to ask it as a horary question, such as "will taking the driving test on the week of 8th August be more auspicious for me than taking the test on the 25th August?". We have a horary forum here where people can help you answer that...
  3. C

Would Du Eat Ze Bugs?

I feel this is a safe enough space for me to vomit.
  4. C

Read my charts - your insights are welcome

I didn't read anyone else's posts because I don't want to be influenced by other people's readings. Just trying to add my personal perspective on it, but if what I say does echo what others have written, then that's also good cause then it'll reinforce the message :). Looking at your chart, I...
  5. C

Ethics of Milk

I had no idea about this. This was a fascinating read. I mean, I knew that bulls hate being physically near one another but I guess it makes sense that if there's an excess of males then they'll start fighting each other to the death. It's nature's way of reaching balance and reducing it to the...
  6. C

COVID vaccine is ready!

Even if you'd asked her it wouldn't have convinced her of anything. More rational questions than that have been asked pro covid vaxxers and they still have their blinkers on.
  7. C

COVID vaccine is ready!

If chay were still here I'm sure she'd be SO happy for us that we're still alive and well. I just know it would warm her heart!
  8. C

COVID vaccine is ready!

Congrats on STILL being alive, fellow unvaxxed peeps! We've managed to defy all fake odds and expectations of our painful demise and timely covid deaths!
  9. C

Ethics of Milk

You sure about that? https://destinedto.com/2021/05/04/eye-opening-secrets-of-trees-and-plants-you-were-not-told/ With all due respect, you really need to update your knowledge of the flora around you and start treating it with more respect. Refusing to acknowledge their consciousness makes you...
  10. C

Ethics of Milk

My mum has frequently said that animal lovers or vegans can be some of the most savage people on earth where they put animals on a pedestal but treat fellow humans like trash. She's not wrong. They preach compassion but don't demonstrate it themselves. Ironically, people like them are the reason...
  11. C

"Hi guys what type of pizza do you like?™"

Whatever waybread likes I like the opposite!
  12. C

Ethics of Milk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj5GXZaE7qs I'm sure they can subsist on a vegan diet in an arctic climate.
  13. C

COVID vaccine is ready!

https://expose-news.com/2022/05/19/70k-dead-28-days-covid-vaccination/ Very comprehensive article interpreting the UK government's own statistics about the number of deaths within 28 days and 60 days of getting the vaccine between Jan 2021 and March 2022. The number of deaths amongst the...
  14. C

Typical Chat Thread

:lol::lol::lol:
  15. C

Typical Chat Thread

May as well. Imagine you're in class and someone spends the whole 45 minute lesson talking down at you personally? Who would sit through that?? If I want to read 10000+ words then I have my own books for that. They're at least interesting and in context. :D