Recent content by cfsdmm

1. C

Fear of being kidnaped, raped or hurt by men. Can it be explained by my natal chart?

Since I was a little kid, I´ve had this fear. I am female and never had anything happening to me other than being followed and harassed by man on the street...but it never got physical. I wonder if this extreme fear comes from a past live? Wondering if my natal chart and placements could also...
  2. C

Can someone please let me know if I will soon be facing any health challenges?

Thank you so much for your reply!! I truly appreciate your words and feedback Yes, indeed, I have experienced a deep transformation in my life because of my diagnosis. You couldn't be more on point. In October 2016 I was diagnosed with a rare form of chronic cancer and because of that, I...
  3. C

Can someone please let me know if I will soon be facing any health challenges?

According to my transit chart, does it suggest that I may go through any health challenges in the near future (next 1 or 2 years). If so, when are the estimated times when it will happen? Thank you! You can see the transit chart here: https://ibb.co/mhLGyhT
  4. C

How does next year look for me? Dealing with cancer, new job, relationships

I have been dealing with chronic cancer for 5 years now and I am wondering how 2022 looks for me healthwise. Also, 1 month ago I started my first job and I am loving it so far. I'm also curious about romantic relationships, if there is anything in my transit chart indicating that I could...
  5. C

Suddenly everything is going wrong and I am stuck in a dark hole. I need feedback

Dear kshantaram, Thank you so much for your help and interpretation! Somehow I missed your post and only saw it today. It comes at the perfect time, as I just made another post on this forum yesterday asking what is my career and job path. I have been feeling torn between psychology and...
  6. C

Feeling lost about which way to go in my career/job

Hello everyone I am curious to know what is it that my birth placements suggest regarding my career and job. I am thorn between psychology and advocacy/politics. If anyone could give share some feedback and help me interpret the chart regarding these aspects, I would really appreciate it...
  7. C

For now (and for the next year) should I focus more on health or work?

Of course dear. I completely forgot to mention it. I was born on 16 August 1993, at 03.30AM in Coimbra, Portugal. Thank you so much!!
  8. C

Thank you so much! I have been trying to live more accordingly to my values and say what is on my mind instead of hiding so much. I suffered from social anxiety since I was 5 years old and was severely bullied. Cancer made me overcome this because I wanted to help others, and so I had to...
  9. C

Thank you for taking the time to analyze my chart and for your supporting words :sideways: I am attaching a picture of what I think is the chart you were asking for, please let me know if it is the one! As I was diagnosed and had a relapse while doing my master's degree, I attribute that it...
  10. C

Thank you so much for your answer! I do indeed spend most of my time doing volunteer and advocacy work. I do receive some benefits from the government because of my cancer diagnosis, so I do receive some money each month even if I am not doing a paid job. But of course, I would like to make...
  11. C

Given my current transits and aspects, what should I put my focus on? I was diagnosed with cancer 4 years ago and it happened during my master. I then had a relapse, also during my masters. I have been unemployed until now and it has mostly been happening because of my disease, focusing too...
  12. C

What is my karma and what should I do in order to heal?

Hi everyone I have heard that past lives and our karma are associated with the Nodes but still haven´t learned enough to make an interpretation about this. According to my natal chart, how can I heal and complete my karmic lesson? I am really interested to know what is it that my natal chart...
  13. C

Urgent: is this a good time to lend money? Will I be going through financial problems

Hello everyone, Could you please help me analyse what my transit chart suggests about finances during this time. I need to lend money to someone and am afraid they won't pay it back in time. What does the chart indicate? Does it also indicate that I will be attracting money during this time or...
  14. C

Never had any luck in love. Based o my transit chart, when will I probably find love?

When is it likely that I will finally find (true) love, based on my transit chart? I just completed 27 years old and I have been in 2 relationships in the last 10 years. Each of them lasted 5 years so this is the first time I am single in 10 years. Although these relationships lasted so long, I...
  15. C

When is it likely that I will finally find true love?

Hello everyone I have been single for more than 1 year after being in different relationships for 10 years. I have been feeling somewhat lonely and for some reason for the last weeks I have been craving true romance... can someone help me predict when is it likely that someone important will...