Recent content by cancerman

1. cancerman

Astronomical sex drive? Adults only! :P

A: your a :cancerimg: as am I :biggrin: B: :mars: in :leoimg::conjunct: :venus:in :leoimg:conjunction being (energy is combined with and leo is a sexy love loving and sex loving sign :biggrin: C: :mars: and :venus::square: :pluto:; pluto being associated with power sex and all that stuff and...
  2. cancerman

Leo rising charts

ok so it's gotten just plain wierd I have been into astrology for like 6 months now and I on occasion will go to astro.com and pull a chart for that day and time just to see what happening I have also asked a few horary question to give tikana her daily horary fix and the freaky thing is every...
  3. cancerman

Hi everyone!

lookout for that cancerman guy he's weird :pouty: and welcome to AW!!!!!
  4. cancerman

Right brain or left brain ??

left brain 25% right brain 75% :whistling:
  5. cancerman

You know you're an "astrology junkie" when...

once your in the harem you never leave mwahahahahahaha :w00t:
  6. cancerman

man your fast 07.re!!!!!!! wanna join the harem??? :w00t:
  7. cancerman

when you go to the live chat 07.re you have to click on the rooms button on the right hand side then just click the top room *astrologers room* or soemthing like that then click enter all the other rooms are very rarely used :w00t:
  8. cancerman

you know your an astrology junky when you belong to the astrology weekly live chat harem....you know who you are :tongue:
  9. cancerman

Your Astrology Weekly Screen Name

chose cancerman cause I am a cancer and a male but I should have picked cancernova :w00t:
  10. cancerman

spirit in my house

good idea steph will have to try that and I've been seeing things my whole life lol gotten used to them so now when I see something odd I just say "meh" and move on :sleeping:
  11. cancerman

spirit in my house

thanks boogers :)
  12. cancerman

spirit in my house

mebbe spicey, mebbe :wink:
  13. cancerman

spirit in my house

ya meh nothing new to me just wanted to share it
  14. cancerman

spirit in my house

so it's late I'm up by myself as usual (I like my late night me time) was standing in my room enjoying my new strings for my bass and I look out my bedroom door and down the hall towards the kitchen and standing there in plain view if only for a second was a man full on head to toe dude lol...
  15. cancerman

The Stella Awards

I feel slightly dumber for reading these verdicts...if thats possible :pinched: wish I had no soul and could sue over dumb stuff like that much enjoyed :)