Recent content by CancerianBoi

1. CancerianBoi

Why can't I express myself...?

Whenever I have a conversation with someone, I'm always the one asking the questions and doing the listening. Conversations feel good (to the other person) and people end up really liking me afterwards. But whenever I begin to try and share my own life during the conversation, it's like I...
  2. CancerianBoi

Sun Opposition Uranus

(Sorry, I made an error with the post below. I did not intend to write saturn opposition uranus) What are your experiences with this aspect? I feel like this aspect contributes a lot to wanting your freedom, and space. I feel like I never want to be in a relationship for example because I...
  3. CancerianBoi

Saturn Opposition Uranus and Freedom?

What are your experiences with this aspect? I feel like this aspect contributes a lot to wanting your freedom, and space. I feel like I never want to be in a relationship for example because I don't like to be restricted in any way. I have dated, but I never felt...secure.. I also dislike...
  4. CancerianBoi

Discussion: man with venus and mars in leo..a womanizer?

hey I thought I would add to this topic because my chart is fairly similar to his. I have Venus conjunct Mars in Leo also Conjunct the Midheaven like his. Jupiter is in the conjunction in Leo but to a lesser orb. I also have Scorpio Rising as he does. I definitely would agree with what a lot...
  5. CancerianBoi

Why do I Take Jokes So Seriously?

Re: still need your input, to Boi Sorry, I apologize for not doing this earlier. I feel that it may relate to the strong Leo in my chart (Venus, Mars, and my MC all in conjunction and in Leo). Because of this I feel that It may make people feel as if I have a larger than life kind of...
  6. CancerianBoi

Why do I Take Jokes So Seriously?

Actually I have an amazing sense of humor and laugh a lot of most things but when jokes are directed at me I'll end up taking it very seriously. Even if the joke is stupid and doesn't really mean anything I'll take it seriously either getting very angry or just upset. While most people are able...
  7. CancerianBoi

Would someone analyze my chart please?

Ekim86: First of all thanks for the interpretation along with Junke and Arian Maverick. About the rambunctious thing. I wouldn't say I would fit that description Completely. Well I don't think I got the chance to because I was a REALLY quiet, shy and reserved and an overly nice kid (sun, moon...
  8. CancerianBoi

Would someone analyze my chart please?

Hi, I'm kind of new here and was wondering if someone would interperet my chart please. I know somewhat of natal astrology but not so sure about reading it as a whole. Does anything in particular stand out? What are the positives and the negatives of my chart and what advice would you give me...
  9. CancerianBoi

Favorites/Least favorite signs

For favorites: 1.) Pisces - pretty nice folks 2.) Capricorn - get along great with them, have a lot in common 3.) Scorpio - I love scorpio women 4.) Cancer - Nice, caring and understanding 5.) Aquarius - Funny People. They make me laugh a lot. Great to talk to too. Least Favorites: (no...
  10. CancerianBoi

Was wondering if someone can interpret my chart :)

Hello, Revigres. I'm glad to see other people with this combination.:) Yes, I do personally find it difficult to live with. It can make my life drastic at times. Alot of things you stated are true about myself: "Do you ever find other people wanting to take control over you or do you try...
  11. CancerianBoi

Thanks for the interpretations! :) . That definitely describes me. Everything stated seems to be true. Yeah, I guess you can see that I'm very watery and overly sensitive which can make life a little tough depending on the people I hang around (They take advantage of me :( ). And yes, there...
  12. CancerianBoi

I'm OK with crowds.It's one on one situations I can't stand!

I understand what you're saying Lissa, because it is exactly like that for me. When I am with groups of people I can easily become the center of attention, but when alone with someone it gets all quiet and awkward because I don't know what to say (especially if it's someone that I am attracted...
  13. CancerianBoi

Hello. I've been looking into astrology a lot and have become very interested in it (maybe obsessed with it? :p ). I was wondering if someone could interpret my chart and basically tell me anything you can, such as what kind of person i am, maybe what kind of people I get along well...