Recent content by cancerfotochik

1. cancerfotochik

Hopeful synastry?

Thanks so much for taking a look at my charts, and I am pleased to see that there are some positive aspects. :-) However, you placed my Asc. in Virgo, but my natal chart says my Asc is in Pisces. Did you do a different kind of chart? Sorry, I really am a bit new at delving deeper into...
  2. cancerfotochik

Hopeful synastry?

Sure I'll pm you with the dates
  3. cancerfotochik

Hopeful synastry?

Hello :) Have not been here in awhile, been busy the past few months! Finally found a decent job :) Ok, I need some help reading the synastry between me and my significant other. I have included our synastry and composite charts, with corresponding tables. He and I have been online friends for...
  4. cancerfotochik

Need some advice about my Cancer/Capricorn relationship

Just a quick note about the B12 supplement, that dosage (500mcg) is very high, the recommended dosage is about 2-3mcg. It has been giving me headaches, I just figured out, so I am cutting that one out and Ill probably replace it with B6 and/or a multivitamin. On the Taurine bottle, it recommends...
  5. cancerfotochik

Yeah, nobody wants to hear bad news, that's for sure, and I have had enough heartache in my life, I don't need any more. I've been through enough bad relationships to be able to figure out when someone isn't being completely honest. This was the case here, and I am glad I didn't push the issue...
  6. cancerfotochik

:happy: I guess I probably should have asked about it, if he had thought about it any more, but I guess I just didn't feel like hearing bad news, lol. I tend to shy away from stuff like that, uncomfortable situations, and making people feel uncomfortable. I mean, I know I shouldn't assume...
  7. cancerfotochik

Hello LR, and again, thanks for your thoughts and comments on this situation. It really does help to be able to talk about this with someone who understands. :smile: Here is what was texted: me: Hi, I hope you are doing okay, and had a good week. him: I am hangin in how r u me: Im doing okay I...
  8. cancerfotochik

Hi LR, No he didn't call me, so I texted him to see how he was. He didnt have much to say back at all. So I've pretty much figured it's a lost cause. I guess it wasn't meant to be, which is okay. Just gotta keep optimistic about it all! :) The situation did prompt me to do a lot of soul...
  9. cancerfotochik

Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

Thanks... I leave The High Priestess
  10. cancerfotochik

Why do I have such poor luck in relationships and will it get any better?

Wow, thanks everyone for all this insight. I am trying hard to understand the whole picture here, and Im grateful for all the explanation as to what/where my planets are and what they mean. Most of this is pretty new to me. That being said, I'd like to respond to some of what was said. Vista-...
  11. cancerfotochik

Wow, thanks Vista. Thats hard to read, but you are so right. My emotions can be pretty erratic and unpredictable at times, and I am trying so hard to deal with this by meditation and pursuing my spiritual development. What you said about my need for freedom is totally right on too. I am very...
  12. cancerfotochik

Hi All, Could somebody please read my chart and explain to me why I have such poor luck in relationships, and if/when I will ever find my 'soulmate?' I would like to know what it is I am doing wrong that keeps me from attracting the right man into my life. I have been working nonstop on myself...
  13. cancerfotochik

Hi from Texas!

Hi Jewelry, welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here, and hope u learn lots. Astrology is very fascinating and is a great tool for understanding people and the motivations behind their actions. It can be complicated at times, but stick with it, you'll be glad you did. Have a great day!! Cherie
  14. cancerfotochik

Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

Hmm, yes, very interesting. I leave the seven of cups.
  15. cancerfotochik

Yes he is very respectful of me. That's why I like him so much. He's a good guy. No, he hasn't. Not sure what to think about that. I'm trying to stay positive and just hope that he needs time to think it through. I've pretty much decided to just let him make the first move this time by calling...