Recent content by calidelhi

1. C

One good one bad point

I have added my chart from another website as "Natal Chart 2" with my original message that has more details on the chart I think :smile:
  2. C

One good one bad point

Thank you so much for your analysis! I do tend to learn high tech or any software quickly than other people and always keep working on finding better solutions by using tech. You should try to find at least one down side else I would think I am not a human :tongue: I am looking forward to that...
  3. C

One good one bad point

Thanks! I think you are right as most of the time I avoid confrontation and just go with the flow just to keep peace even though I mentally suffer alone due to that for a period of time. But I have realized that it actually helps me most of the time. In a way, you are accurate that I am prone to...
  4. C

One good one bad point

Hello - could you please read my natal chart (female) and tell one good and one bad point? Good point - so that there is more focus on those and bad point - so that there is an effort for improvement in future. Thank you!
  5. C

When will my tenant move out?

I will truly appreciate if someone please see my this quoted post and help me. The charts are attached in above message. Thank you very much!
  6. C

Thank you so much all of you!! These have been very stressful past few days. Trying to be more positive with her and the situation and leaving the results in God's hands trusting His judgement. Hopefully goodness will win in the end and she changes her heart. The flights from my country are...
  7. C

Thanks for your help! My husband and I are trying to reach out to some respectable people in our country's local community here to see if they can help us and mediate in this situation. Hopefully, there will be someone who can help us.
  8. C

Sorry for this long message Thank you so much all of you! We too understand that it is hard for her too, therefore, we even offered any kind of help she needed in moving and paying back the rent if any. The area I live has many open listings like ours and available immediately, therefore...
  9. C

THANK YOU so much Kalinka!!! I am not able to sleep well and so scared of her all the times. She has been very intimidating and even keeps saying bad things about us over the phone to someone (making sure we are in earshot) :-( I am even consulting with my doctor for some tranquilizers. My...
  10. C

Thank you so much Waybread! I am really sorry for not checking the chart. Horary is new to me so not sure if I was pulling it correctly or not. I tried to pull it again by using the time I posted the question second time with urgent request. Please see attached and please do let me know if I...
  11. C

Sorry for making this urgent.. We tried to ask her politely today and she threatened us saying that "City will reply" and went to her room and started saying bad words about us that we could hear. My husband and I are very shocked and not sure what to do next. PLEASE please somebody reply please
  12. C

URGENT - When will my tenant move out? EDIT - The accurate chart is attached in my reply below. Hi - I rented our spare bedroom with private bath to a woman 5 weeks ago in our home where I live with my family. We unexpectedly suffered a very tragic loss in that week of her move-in and now...
  13. C

Why issues with women only? :-(

deleted deleting this message