Recent content by Bunraku

1. Bunraku

Doom & Gloom

I will give men the most toxic relationships they crave by citing&acting on every freudian theories and amping up up 1000 fold.
  2. Bunraku

Doom & Gloom

I don't give a $h1t transmuting negative energy into positive. *****, I will transmute it to cash after writing an NY times best seller. I love capitalism.
  3. Bunraku

Astrologers Versus Astronomers

Astronomy, science, engineering, etc. involves rigorous study of math, physics, chemistry, etc.... They all work to create/discover new theories, concepts, technologies, etc. It puts men on the moon and to outer space. They do useful things that benefit society. VS Astrology/astrologers talk...
  4. Bunraku

Why is feminine body parts inherently cursed & sinful?

Pudendum is latin for mid 17th century: from Latin pudenda (membra) ‘(parts) to be ashamed of’, neuter plural of the gerundive of pudere ‘be ashamed’. & was used for many centuries. & I don't want to hear lipservice either or you posting about how much of a feminist u r. I want the truth.
  5. Bunraku

Pluto in modern astrology

Lol this thing moves so slow, of course major life happenings can coincide with it because its transits can last for many months & years
  6. Bunraku

Is God a woman?

Why is God represented as a man, goes by male pronouns? Is a womans purpose only to birth a man who will succeed her? Or does she have a godly aspect to her as she gives birth to this being??
  7. Bunraku

Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Why are posts being constantly deleted in this thread??
  8. Bunraku

A Woman's Essence Seen Astrologically?

What planet rules a woman's essence?
  9. Bunraku

Will taking antipsychotics cut you off from God?

So many beautiful and spiritual and enlightened people suddenly became numb and unaware after they took medications... this is very scary. My DR is trying to prescribe me some, but I refused. I have such a deep and profound connection that I do not want cut off. I see beautiful wonderful and...
  10. Bunraku

CARBS. The devil? Or misunderstood?

Nutrition & health are very important topics, but there are many people who are strictly against carbs because of their negative effects to the human body.
  11. Bunraku

Is monkeypox real?

I have been reading from several credible news sources that say that this is a government hoax meant to put the world in another lockdown, or something engineered by scientists to do so. What is the truth??
  12. Bunraku

Doom & Gloom

Just dance!!!! Burn those calories & negativities bb <3 we luv carbs 2 very good.
  13. Bunraku

Random Thoughts, strictly Text

I'm posting here because it's the 1000th page lol Happy millennium !!
  14. Bunraku

STOP mercury retro

we need to make a petition!!
  15. Bunraku

Wedding ideas

For my wedding, I want to set up laser lights & disco ball & fog machine & massive speakers in the forest, so when the night comes we all can dance nonstop. I am just in love, i am just a being of love, i am love, and I will marry life, the universe, & myself.:love::love: send some songs ppl...