Recent content by BOOGY99

1. BOOGY99

SCORPIO Is the STRONGEST and MOST IMPORTANT sign

Pluto is also quite an overrated planet, saying this as someone whose Pluto aspects almost everything in my chart. Pluto is generational and not as specific meaning that it has little relevance to the individual compared to more personal planets. Scorpio is in fact one of the weaker signs of...
  2. BOOGY99

Venus debilitated in Virgo???

XXXXXXXXXXXXX I would look at the bigger picture I have Venus in Libra and 2nd house, never found love, but I think its my Saturn in my 5th house. If you look at the whole chart in general you may get answers x
  3. BOOGY99

XXXXXXXXX She has and agrees with me. Bunraku, can you prove that Sun sign Scorpio is the strongest sign and elaborate on your views with proof and maybe statistics. x
  4. BOOGY99

I got fat and cant lose it,whats wrong?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Hi Sorrowful, yeah I can read them but its only what I google on the internet. I like "café astrology" To be honest what I would do is step back from Astrology and just go to your doctors for help and a plan for you to lose weight. That's what I would do. Maybe a change of...
  5. BOOGY99

Addiction drugs/alcohol in a natal chart

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Hi Lin Thanks for your reply. Yes the second chart is the date I went into rehab. You are dead right with your above comment. I enjoyed Rehab, it was like residential summer school, very expensive £21k for 12 weeks but I loved all the learning and psychological...
  6. BOOGY99

COVID vaccine is ready!

mmmmm am I missing something I looked at transiting Pluto transiting and conjunct Saturn and Jupiter look back in history I thought ww3 but we cannot predict i guess since 1990 I looked back T Pluto conjunct Saturn and Jupiter, it was on the cards every time these planets...
  7. BOOGY99

yeah maybe but general look at the birth chart whole we cant go off sun signs and hidous to think zo xx
  8. BOOGY99

Mars in Libra? I don't understand you guys

my guy is not passive aggressive its just a short temp whole of the birth chart he is bossy lol again i have sun con Uranus i wont be bossed about xxxxx
  9. BOOGY99

e Hey thanks for the reply I don't just look at sun signs I look at other aspects and noooo Scorpio is not called the strongest sign unless you can prove it We need a birth chart on the whole Hun xxx
  10. BOOGY99

Mars in Libra? I don't understand you guys

Think it can apply to Venus in Libra too I guess, but yeah My Boyfriend is a tease and flirty, caught him out a few times but I just Laugh lol
  11. BOOGY99

Well, my best friend has Scorpio Sun and Ascendant, she is by no means strong, I would be inclined to look at the bigger picture and check out your Pluto placement along with other aspects/placements Not sure what is meant by "beat a sign or person" due to being a certain sun sign x
  12. BOOGY99

Potential for abuse in my chart

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Hi I can only go off statistics what i saw with my foster children, but not blaming Pluto, as you see there are other replies that go into more depth. I was born with Natal Pluto conjunct my Asc, and Sun, and Square MC, opposite Jup. I was physically abused but not...
  13. BOOGY99

Potential for abuse in my chart

Hey I was a foster carer for over 7 years. I studied the charts of all my children. I noticed in them all they either had Natal Pluto in hard aspect to either their Sun or Ascendant. I notice you have Pluto Square your Ascendant.:- Conscious awareness of your powerful influence on others...
  14. BOOGY99

Scorpios tend to destroy themselves because of their need for revenge, so they can be unwise, so I'm not sure why there's this obsession with these Scorpions! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I know this post is all about Scorpio, but I do think it applies to (In my case) Pluto conjunct the Ascendant too. I...