Recent content by Blue Lioness

1. B

has she noticed me?

hello Osamenor, thank you for your reply. maybe I got lost in the definition of synastry, my bad. considering the fact that this person and I meet regularly, and we’re teammates, would it be possible to see if we’re compatible as friends or something more?
  2. B

has she noticed me?

Hello Ilene, I have never heard of horary chart. Why do you think it would be better to do one instead of a synastry?
  3. B

has she noticed me?

anyone? I know her rising sign now, Aquarius, though I’m not sure about the exact time. but this might be positive, since my sun is in Leo.. I’m just very intrigued by all the trines in this synastry, and if she feels it too..
  4. B

has she noticed me?

I am part of a group with this girl for some months now. recently I realized I’m feeling something for her. this week she looked at me differently for a quick second and I wonder if she might feel something back. looking at our synastry (I don’t know her birth time), I noticed a trine between...
  5. B

Progressed chart 2024: the same as some friend's birth chart

I believe this is a very beginner's question, but here it goes. I was wondering... Let's say my Progression chart for this year is the same day as some friend's birth chart. Will this affect our relationship somehow? Like, would it be possible to make a comparison between my progressed chart and...
  6. B

how compatible are we?

thank you for your time in writing all this to me, @curu1 :) actually, we met online during the pandemics because we worked in the same project. at that time, she was married but I had a crush on her ever since. now she’s divorced for about 6 months and I’m trying to get closer to her as a...
  7. B

how compatible are we?

anyone? :( I really would like some insight about this ASC/Moon conjunct Lilith/Anti-Vertex. I know these aspects separately, but I’m having a hard time in seeing the big picture here, if this is good or tense. I’m confused on how my ASC/Moon affect her, and how her Lilith-Vertex affects me.
  8. B

how compatible are we?

can someone help me interpreting this synastry? I noticed there's a lot going on with our AC/DC axis', but I wonder how compatible we are in the whole picture. I confess I don't quite understand the effect of her Lilith-Vertex on my ASC - is it good? an additional information is that her IC in...
  9. B

why does my aunt hate me so much?

here are the charts
  10. B

why does my aunt hate me so much?

I would like to ask some help to understand why my aunt hates me so much. we have a difficult relationship since I can remember, sometimes I have this feeling that she just hated very much when I was born. she is difficult with all my family, but I feel she accepts more my brother than me. she...
  11. B

Natal Venus/Pluto conjunction: any good experiences?

about a month ago I met a girl who seems quite nice and I might find her attractive. but I noticed she has a Venus-Pluto conjunction in Scorpio and after reading about it through the internet and this forum, I got a little scared (infidelity, people are never good enough for them, etc). is...
  12. B

intercepted houses and synastry: how does it activate?

hello there :) I’ve been reading on intercepted houses and synastry, and looking at some friends’ charts and I came up with a question. maybe someone here can help me? a friend of mine (Gemini rising) has intercepted Cancer-Capricorn (1H-7H). I have a bunch of things in Cancer (rising, moon...
  13. B

will I ever find love?

waybread, could I also find someone in day-to-day work, or in activities regarding my health and well-being, with Saturn in 6th house? I wish the harder part was to allowing myself to feel vulnerable and let people in, but in the last years it has been much more common people run from me when I...
  14. B

will I ever find love?

hello Samantha and thank you for your words, however I don’t think it is accurate. During my short relationships I was the one making most efforts so the other person was happy, because I valued the fact that finally someone liked me, i liked them back and I wanted it to last. In fact, I was...
  15. B

will I ever find love?

hello Ecliptique, I’ve already read what each of these aspects mean, but I must confess that I find it hard to see the big picture with all of them. I would love to hear what you have to say regarding their interpretation, as well as the 2024 transits :)