Recent content by Bloop

1. B

Career question: which residency will be more suitable?

Okay wow… yes that’s exactly what I want to do, but have been so indecisive about it lately. Good to know there’s a chance it’ll work out—thank you!!
  2. B

Thank you! Is there any indication that I’ll also work with the fetus/unborn at any point? That’s more of my current interest and I have to go through obgyn first
  3. B

Hello I’m a med student trying to figure out which residency to go into. I definitely want to do fellowship which will change my overall career focus, but the first step (which will occur between 2025-2028 or 2029) will be residency. So, for the next few years I’m trying to decide between...
  4. B

When will career and romantic relationships improve?

Hello— My life has been incredibly difficult so far, even more so since January 2022. I’ve maintained standards via sheer hard work and loneliness since then… but I’ve now (November 2023) reached a point where I’m running out of steam. I’m feeling hopeless in terms of romantic prospects...
  5. B

Is there a potential love interest for me currently—or am I meant to give up on this person?

Thank you I appreciate the response! This makes sense~~
  6. B

Is there a potential love interest for me currently—or am I meant to give up on this person?

Hello Quick correction—Yes Saturn is in my 10th right now, but my lagna is Krittika and moon is arudha You’re right about the topic of independence. I’ve always felt like I would have to put my career and my personal needs over others, even if I naturally am other oriented… also yes...
  7. B

Hello— Thank you for your response. Based on what you are saying: I have to give up on the current man— there is absolutely no way anything will happen with him— it’s just Rahu’s scattered energies directing me in that direction… but nothing will come out of it 100%. Any man around me now...
  8. B

Thank you for responding!! That means a lot... Yes there's a lot of changes, but good to know that it's not "bad" overall as you say. Yes I'm being dragged in both directions-- my sensational attitude and my desire to achieve :( It seems that whenever I focus on one 100%, the other gets in the...
  9. B

Thank you for your response! It's not allowing me to start a personal message/conversation with you for whatever reason...would you be able to reach out by any chance? :)
  10. B

Hello: December 1st, 1993 15:30 (3:30 PM) Worcester, MA, USA So I know I’m in a pretty bad dasha right now—Venus sub period. There was a love interest which began around April 2022 and ended very badly in December 2022. I removed this person from my life. There was attempted reconnection...
  11. B

Arranged or love marriage

Thank you! Does that mean arranged is the most likely at this point?
  12. B

Thank you!
  13. B

Hello—- Wondering if I’ll end up in an arranged marriage setting or if love marriage is possible? Female Dec 1, 1993 15:30 (3:30 PM) Worcester MA, USA
  14. B

Will exams be okay during end of July?

thank you!
  15. B

Will exams be okay during end of July?

supposed to occur mid-july and the results come back end of july