Recent content by BlackTulip123

1. B

What's up?

You are spot on, she has never liked me, she seems very wary and intimidated, but that is because she is highly strung, neurotic and exists working along a routine. She has not worked in a very long time. While she would speak to me, she is not someone I would ever seek out. Yes, it is not news...
  2. B

What's up?

This is about a woman friend I have known for a long time. Whenever we saw each other, it was hugs etc. This was fine. However, most recently things have changed and I am not sure just what is going on. Interestingly, what drew my attention initially was a dream I had when she was rushing past...
  3. B

Toxic relationships... and why can't we leave them?

I have to say, from my experience, being addicted to a toxic relationship generally means there is a gap elsewhere. However much I loved them, and I can say hand on heart that I did, the thought of them not being in my head or seeing them about was just too much to cope with.
  4. B

Eclipse in composite/davison

I have a grand cross as does my friend and we are not spring chickens....
  5. B

Concerned

It was the strangest chart I have ever seen before. I would not act on another like it.
  6. B

Concerned

I fully believe her and consider her to be a very good astrologer, but fate took a hand and brought us together again the following day. I don't consider her inadequate, it is just how things work out at times.
  7. B

Concerned

How strange. I've never heard that before.
  8. B

Concerned

Thank you for this but I saw him again today. It was a strange chart..
  9. B

Concerned

My ruler is in my 8 and his 2nd conjunct the Sun. Chiron the healer is also conjunct the Sun. I am not sure who the sun is, me or him...Neptune is exalted in its sign of Pisces, Venus is sextile Pluto, Pluto is trine MC, Neptune is sextile mc and Moon is trine the AC. I think it looks as if we...
  10. B

Concerned

You were right, I saw him yesterday and we had a nice long chat. It was an unexpected meeting which took us both by surprise. We both want to be friends again, but there are still a few bruised egos on both sides. I have cast this chart asking if we do meet up again. I am not sure as I don't...
  11. B

Why do men hate me?

This is the wrong chart, it need to be regiomantanus and in mean node. I think you should give us a run down on how things are with you so that we have a better idea.
  12. B

Will my Cancer crush visit me Monday?

If he knows about your heart issue, he may well be scared. Just saying.
  13. B

Catherine Princess of Wales diagnosed with cancer

Yes, I have known several women who have undergone it and require assistance for several months. No heavy lifting etc.
  14. B

Catherine Princess of Wales diagnosed with cancer

It is widely thought in the UK she had a hysterectomy.