Recent content by Blacknight

1. B

Offering free readings because I'm bored.

Thanks, sending a PM.
  2. B

Does the Sun's ruler have any importance in the chart?

There are also many charts that don't contain a final dispositor. Not sure what that means for the chart as a whole though.
  3. B

Violence in a natal chart

What is the significance of uranus in relation to mars? I understand that traditionally mars and saturn don't like each other so hard contacts can be bad depending on the chart and pluto at least makes sense in context to modern astrology rulership. But uranus/mars aspects seems like a random...
  4. B

Mars in the Fourth House, Deep Anger

Well I'm not a master interpreter myself so I can't really add anything. I'd say that if the moon impacted your home life then the 8th house position might be related. Check out this thread on 8th house moons: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2252
  5. B

Mars in the Fourth House, Deep Anger

To both of you: What kind of aspects do you have to your mars & moon?
  6. B

Are you born with Jupiter-Uranus aspect? Consider yourself as lucky!

I have Jupiter conjunct my moon opposite saturn. Not quite as lucky :tongue:
  7. B

What a horrible merc retrograde

Hey sorry to hear things have been going badly. Hope things get better for you soon!
  8. B

Pluto in house, do you feel it?

I have pluto in the 2nd/scorpio sextile neptune in capricorn. It also loosely (very loosely at 9 degrees; probably doesn't count) trines my cancer mars. Never really noticed anything related to it.
  9. B

Squares to Uranus

Yep. Mars in cancer conjunct midheaven. Accidentally dignified... Oh also my part of fortune is conjunct uranus within just over a degree. What are the other mellow signs you've observed? It's an interesting topic. Other mellow people I've met whose mars placements I've observed have included...
  10. B

Squares to Uranus

My uranus loosely squares my mercury within an orb of less than 6 degrees. Uranus is also conjunct my neptune and it's opposite my mars. I'm pretty easy going... mellow even, and I don't suffer from anger problems. I think if I do get upset, I'm more calculating in how I respond to the...
  11. B

How do you tell if a planet is out of bounds?

And Dolph Lundgren (who played the Russian who fights Stallone from Rocky IV) has his venus at 26°32'46" S out of bounds in Saggitarius.
  12. B

Mel has his mars in scorpio and Russel has his mars in aries. Neither of those signs fall into the cancer/gemini or capricorn/saggitarius region so I doubt their respective mars placements are out of bounds. Both their mars placements are in good signs (both ruled by mars). How that reflects on...
  13. B

Hey are you familiar with astro.com? If you go to that website and hover your cursor over 'free horoscope' and then click on 'extended chart selection' in the pull down menu you can enter your data and click to show your chart. When you show your chart it has a link "Additional tables (PDF)"...
  14. B

The Moon in Dignity and Debility

That part of your post suggested your experience with a taurus moon happened between you and another individual... ar·gu·ment: A reason or set of reasons given with the aim of persuading others that an action or idea is right or wrong. There is nothing inherently wrong with an argument. Any...
  15. B

The Moon in Dignity and Debility

Hey it's one person's opinion versus another opinion. Neither example provided is very objective. And how is it fair to lump one moon sign placement into a corner based on a narrow perspective and expect that to be a fair assessment? Especially when it goes against basic tenants of astrology...