Recent content by Baha

1. Baha

Is Moon in Aquarius a bad placement in a womans chart?

Thank you Mantis! Like a true Libra, I read your post and now I'm all full of myself :w00t:
  2. Baha

Who tried to kill my mother? Not a joke

Update: The attacker was a young man from another city. A drug user. He was hired by the ex-buyers of my mother's hotel, a married couple but it was the wife who orchestrated the attack. It was done out of vengeance It was a difficult trip.
  3. Baha

Hello again, I've been thinking about who the attacker could have been and it is really consuming me. Her hotel was sold to a couple who defaulted on the payments. My mother took them to court and then repossed the hotel. There was a lot of bad blood particularly between my mother and the...
  4. Baha

Yes, I understood you Fensi. It was Dr. Farr who suggested it may be a male. The way I posted the quote looks confusing. I'm sorry.
  5. Baha

Thanks so much to all of you for replying. I am incredibly grateful for your time. It's still very surreal and horrible. I kind of would think that the dog would be Mars, cazimi rather than Jupiter. It's interesting how that appears in the chart in such close proximity to the Sun. She's...
  6. Baha

Thanks ladies. I still haven't been able to wrap my mind around this. I think I'm in some kind of shock. I'm lightheaded and I can't think straight. it's so bizarre.
  7. Baha

I just called my mother to see how she was doing and found out that she was attacked last night in her hotel while sleeping. The person went in to her room and tried to smother her. My mother is 73 years old but managed to fight back somehow, Thank God. The person left because of the dog...
  8. Baha

Will we have to move from our flat?

I was referring to the M O N E Y. To the MONEY! *turns off caps.
  9. Baha

Advice horary: what to do?

So glad everything worked out for you :)
  10. Baha

Fixed Stars

Hi Way, I just went on astro and didn't notice these chart styles before. Thanks for the heads up, looks like fun :)
  11. Baha

Will X and I sleep together?

Yes, Dr. Farr, I read it several times and it's very informative. When I read something on the forums I usually Google it to read more. That's how I found the link which mentions "Bright and Dark" degrees and I got a bit confused. I guess what it means is there are certain degrees in which the...
  12. Baha

And I agree with you. I've been going over posts here on the forums that I hadn't seen before. It's definitely clear now. As always, thank you so much for your time.
  13. Baha

Liv: Thanks, I re-read my source(s). What I read that confused me, was that 8th house dealt with procreation and I took that to mean that sex in the 8th house sense would be relations with a person who you would wish to have children with; a person who you are committed to and vice versa...
  14. Baha

will I be in a relationship

At the risk of sounding Pollyanna-ish: Comments like the above which take all of 30 seconds to write are really meaningful to people who are experiencing difficult times. Disclaimer: it's a thought and is NOT meant to be taken as a sarcastic remark against anyone who posted on this thread.
  15. Baha

Disclaimer: I have some questions which should not be taken as argumentative. I just need some clarification. Serendepity: I asked the question of sleeping together to eliminate all ambiguity. I wanted the final yes/no judgement to not leave me with any doubts either way. I've never had sexual...