Recent content by badria

1. B

plz.... read my chart.. thank you! :(

38 yrs old now.... any mrg?? :( Hello all :) may I know if there is any marriage in store for me after this age now? i'm 38years old lady... here was my first query about this issue.. but all interpretations were wrong http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=384497#post384497...
  2. B

will he be a good husbad?

Hello dear all :) need to know about this… there is a planning on getting married this year….as possible…so have i made a good choice?? is he the right person that matches me??.. i’m not expecting an angle… but i don’t want a demon either!!!! Birth details in case u need them!! for me...
  3. B

Is he stable emotionally ??!!!!

Thank you for your advice :tongue: And yeah....I have not taken , this guy's permission, to post his chart here. But how Would I know what I want if I don't give his birth details?!!!:whistling: Will delete this photo within days....just waiting for more interpretation. :andy: Thank...
  4. B

Is he stable emotionally ??!!!!

Hello all I would like to know the mentality of this guy plzzzzz... Is he stable emotionally??? Sutible for Marraige and family responsibilities????:unsure:
  5. B

when will i get a job???.... :(

hello all plzzz i need to know when will i get a job? and da nature of this job if possible!!?? :sad: i'm jobless since april 2012!! thank you for your time...:kissing:
  6. B

When will I get married 2012? im 39 yrs old

Happy for you :love::kissing::kissing::kissing: Hope I'm next!! :tongue::tongue:
  7. B

That is his correct TOB????

Hello I need to know the correct time of birth for my bf plz He told me it was 21:30 Well..... I need to verify it!! :unsure: Thank you
  8. B

Any job opportunity on the horizon??

Thank you for your reply and time. What do u mean ( for 3months)?? Is it after 3months or within 3moths??? Thanx
  9. B

Any job opportunity on the horizon??

Hello all i need to know when i'm going to gt a job?? thanx http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_w2gw_01_badria_hp.43211.5540.gif&res=63&va=&cid=1nxfileT1JVLB-u1344168010
  10. B

any new chance comming!!!?!?!!

ahaaaaaaaaa!!... OK!!:biggrin: Badria :libraimg:
  11. B

thank you dear mr.a noop! :kissing: :sideways: l will let you know about it once i get a job! :wink: and.. heeey..... foreign land??!!! :innocent:.:whistling:........foreign land !! :whistling:..... NO!... i don't think that i will go abroad!! :andy: but who knows whats there in da...
  12. B

Hello would you tell me when i might get a new job?? i have been jobless since april 2012. i resgined due to bad work environment ( :devil:manager!!) . :sad: thank you very much for your help and time. Badria
  13. B

is it for love...or money????!!!!!

thank you very much for ur reply and time. i do appreciate dat. i just broke up with him today. couldnt stand such an egoistic creature! again....thanx :)
  14. B

is it for love...or money????!!!!!

hello dear anoop! :) yeeah...i felt it! i will play a game on him....take his money and run!!lol will be a lesson for him..lol dear sir, hope ur health is better now. may god bless you. thanx