Recent content by Babylon Tortoise

1. Babylon Tortoise

The Tao of Astrology

Well, a quote I've wondered about. Would you agree, that the ways and unveilings of astrology is a beautiful example of - 's/he who knows does not speak s/he who speaks does not know' ? I suspect it is, you sly ol' dogs. Time for me to zip my yap.
  2. Babylon Tortoise

Why American-English is unofficially the Official World Language

as an englishman, i happily agree despite your appalling spelling and grammar experiments. gives us something to look down on our travels what what!
  3. Babylon Tortoise

How Does Your MidHeaven Manifest?

Do you notice it? What's the standard wisdom in this matter? Mine is in Libra, where resides Saturn and his Pluto adjutant. Planets aside, I've always felt compelled towards balance - at least in my intellectual pursuits... Well, and generally, but I find it most important in speaking and...
  4. Babylon Tortoise

Astrology Trip Down Memory Lane

OMFG guys I'm taking a stalk walk over all / many of the folks / beings I ...'knew'... in school... I've had a really nomadic one right - Saturn trials... But yeah OMFG this **** is cray - just wow. Astrology heals many wounds I guess. From Juniors to Seniors... discovery discovery...
  5. Babylon Tortoise

Your Sun and it's Aspects

Ooh fun! I have Mercury in the seventh house at a 1º trine to Pluto... Does this mean... like... We all know exactly what we're talking about here except I know it's all chill, baby? note *i don't know what we're talking about... i really need to study houses before i go any further :p
  6. Babylon Tortoise

@sibylline - because discourse amongst ennobling company is my favourite way of learning! i like the discussions and am getting to know the people here :) i am fascinated by people's responses to their own charts, and of course like to see the reflections in mine too i really could give you a...
  7. Babylon Tortoise

Sun, Moon and Rising Signs, What are yours?

You are being slightly joshed I believe... have you googled opiphicus or whatever it is? there was some chat recently about a 13th sign... claim it if you fall in the remit... if you like!
  8. Babylon Tortoise

:venus: :leo: :cool:
  9. Babylon Tortoise

Yep, it's trine... :pouty:
  10. Babylon Tortoise

sun opposite neptune here and i resent that brb just off to refill my opium pipe
  11. Babylon Tortoise

Hmmmm... well... I'm kind of learning to understand the expression of the Cancer Sun, as through me the entity, as suggested in unique essence through the other factors... But because I behaved withdrawn (unless given a clearly delineated spotlight - the difference has been I believe very...
  12. Babylon Tortoise

Sun, Moon and Rising Signs, What are yours?

yeah... *coughs* joke... right :biggrin: haha ey yo Sagittarius Rising / Aquarius Moon / Cancer Sun - I'm breddy cool guy oh hey Alexandria22... woah how do you find your combo?! Mine makes me a loveable weirdo I think... at best anyway-maybe :alien: i wonder what our parallels are? :love...
  13. Babylon Tortoise

Where Is Your Moon?

A good thing? Everything is a good thing! It is our destiny to work with everything we learn through divine geometry and the celestial ballet! but here's something entertaining for now - this site does a good synopsis of sun/moon combos.. lemme know what you make of it ;)...
  14. Babylon Tortoise

I don't think you sound horrible! How do you think your sextiles play out in your life? Sextile Jupiter and Saturn sound like a useful combo, even if you have your own natural blessings and challenges thanks to the Neptune conjunct. Some chart readouts give me trine to an already busy /...
  15. Babylon Tortoise

So what are the aspects to your Sun? Where is it? Do you feel like you've noticed their effect over the course of your life? Clearly and discernibly? I use the world feel maybe due to my Sun being Cancer. Soppy ol' sensitive Cancer, right? Add a Mars conjunct and a couple of tensions and et...