Recent content by Azif

1. A

And the 2018 World Cup Champion is…

Rabin, Did you ever read the first post? Cheers.
  2. A

World Cup Predictions - June 25th

Well... Two or three things came to my mind when reading this: 1. if astrology does not work (it is a legit sceptic hypothesis that I respect), why to waste time in astrological forums? This is not a criticism, just an observation to reach precisely the conclusion that it should matter at...
  3. A

Jesus. Worst predictions so far. 2 out of 2. Dear Lord. It happens. Nevertheless: can anybody explain why the hell both matches ended in draw? I mean, in the Portuguese case, I could admit it had some indications (although I thought they were not particularly strong, therefore considering...
  4. A

Rabindra, From that point of view, anyone who didn't wonbefore could get it this year. That could apply to Belgium, Portugal, Croatia, and so on.
  5. A

Iran vs Portugal Draw indicators (AVERAGE): LOTH changes in 5 min Iran/Saturn (WEAK): difficulties in teamwork; disadvantage; Portugal/Moon (STRONG): intuition; happiness and joy; harmony; luck and wealth. Prediction: Portugal to win. Spain vs Morocco Draw indicators (NONE)...
  6. A

Hello. I think your questions are pretty good but by now I don't have the necessary to trace all the possibilities involved, therefore I think it should be more prudent to wait for the final classification of the group stage. As I said, this came out from an analysis to the Portuguese...
  7. A

Declaration of interest: I started this analysis by looking at Portugal’s chances of reaching the final, and I got the following conclusions: 1) If Portugal qualifies as Runners-up of Group B, it is quite possible they will reach the semi final (match 61) and lose, therefore playing for the...
  8. A

WC 2018 June 18

Today's matches: Sweden vs South Korea Draw indicators (STRONG): LOTH changed in 1 min; ASC at 26 degrees; Sweden/Venus (AVERAGE): Artistic playing; restriction; lack of self confidence; disappointment; creativity; confusion South Korea/Mars (AVERAGE): companionship; desire...
  9. A

WC 2018 June 16

My predictions for today's WC matches (originally posted here http://forums.lovelightastrology.com/thread/373/2018-fifa-world-cup-russia?page=3): France vs Australia, 10 UT, Kazan Draw indicators (NONE): France/Venus: show-off; looking toward; artistic stimulation; creativity Australia/Mars...
  10. A

Champions League Final Match : Real Madrid vs Liverpool

For the draws, you can measure their potential - underline potential - looking at Axis' change, LOTH, Moon in Detriment or Fall, Moon applying to certain planets, and others. For the final score, I use my own system of the "keywords", according to the exact degree of R1 and R7. Sometimes things...
  11. A

Champions League Final Match : Real Madrid vs Liverpool

Hello Ehab Atari. Didn't see your request before; nevertheless, and for future analysis, I leave you the link from where I made my prediction. (you can see it here, posted yesterday: http://forums.lovelightastrology.com/thread/371/champions-league-final-madrid-liverpool?page=2). Or pasted...
  12. A

La Liga - Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Hello Sven. It looks like a draw to me. I don't see Barça win this. Cheers.
  13. A

Europa League Quarterfinals

Atlético 2-0 Arsenal 4-1 Lazio 4-2 Leipzig 1-0 4 on 4.
  14. A

Europa League Quarterfinals

1st leg Atlético Madrid vs Sporting: 1X Arsenal vs CSKA: 1X Lazio vs Salzburg: 1 Leipzig vs Marseille: 1
  15. A

UCL 2017/2018 Chelsea vs Barcelona

Final score: Barça 3-0 Chelsea.