Recent content by AuroraLara

1. A

Job change from moon return chart

Now Sun eclipse is coming, is there any effect on these changes, which one going to suffer more ?
  2. A

Todays Moon - Its Tropical & Its Sidereal Location & Effect On Sign Ruler Influence

Todays Moon - Its Tropical & Its Sidereal Location & Effect On Sign Ruler Influen Today – 18 November 2019 Moon Location:- Decreasing Moon in the Lion If you think of useful ideas in your mind early in the morning, you should definitely not reject them, but make sure you take note points so...
  3. A

Todays Moon - Its Tropical & Its Sidereal Location & Effect On Sign Ruler Influence

Re: Todays Moon - Its Tropical & Its Sidereal Location & Effect On Sign Ruler Influen Today 30th September Moon Location Increasing moon in the scorpion Advice:- If the cholesterol level is too high you should avoid fat and / or fat foods as the body is particularly sensitive to dietary...
  4. A

Spirituality and relationships

The final aim of human life is to merge into God. This is called moksha or salvation. Using Astrology, we can study the elements in the horosocpe of a person and decide his level of spiritual attainment. Spiritual astrology deals with study of horoscope to know the maturify of the soul.
  5. A

Increasing moon in Libra

Thanks for the update
  6. A

Increasing moon in Libra

What does it mean to have your Moon in Libra? What does rising sign in Libra mean?
  7. A

What is a beginner's guide to reading tarot cards?

What is a beginner's guide to reading tarot cards? :crying:
  8. A

Hello

Hello to all Experts in seeing the future, Tarot Readers guessing thoughts, reading minds, clairvoyance, anticipating, predicting, fortune telling
  9. A

How accurate is tarrot card reading?

Do tarot cards tell the truth and predict the future?
  10. A

Men with Mars in the first house are they controlling?

In astrology, Mars is the planet of energy, action, and desire. It is the survival instinct, and can be thought of as the “leftover” animal nature of man.:biggrin:
  11. A

Chat Thread

is it manually chatting thread or related to any astrology
  12. A

how does mars in virgo fight?

Little bit critical and stubborn at times but not aggressive all time. Mars Virgo has a drive and even zeal for hitting the productive sweet spot in the workday flow.
  13. A

Introducing my self

Helllo i am lara aurora. i am tarot card reader and here t o learn, share my tricks and learn new thing in astrology.