Recent content by AtlanticPacific

1. AtlanticPacific

Wait for Venus > Pisces to buy luxury?

Makes sense, thanks for the reply Waybread! I've got Jupiter going through my 2nd now and apparently it's making me spendy..:biggrin:
  2. AtlanticPacific

Will my converse arrive??

@knowledge that is correct, I did!
  3. AtlanticPacific

Wait for Venus > Pisces to buy luxury?

I know this is a very general question, but is it best to wait until Venus moves into Pisces to buy a luxury item? I'm assuming current approaching square to Uranus is NOT a good time..:unsure:
  4. AtlanticPacific

@tikana you were correct at the end of the day though, I found the style in my size on another website and ordered it.:biggrin: (Moon approaching conjunction with Mars??)
  5. AtlanticPacific

Got it, thanks! Update - the website informed me that they are refunding my purchase so it looks like ultimately this is a no. :sad:
  6. AtlanticPacific

Thank you so much Tikana and Fensi88, I really appreciate your answer! It was the last pair in my size, but hopefully the shoes will make their way to me eventually! :) Fensi88, can you help me understand Mars representing the shoes? I thought lost items were represented by 2nd house? Thank...
  7. AtlanticPacific

Hi All! Looking for help interpreting this horary..purchased Converse online 2 weeks ago and spoke to customer service today who said the shoes are lost and they're launching an "investigation".:rightful: I'm guessing the item will not be received by me because ASC ruler (Merc) is not aspecting...
  8. AtlanticPacific

Horary Newbie here - will he contact me question

Thank you all very much for your comments, it is greatly appreciated!! So far I have heard nothing from the other person so I'm moving on.
  9. AtlanticPacific

Thank you for the reply! Yes, this is re: a romantic relationship that is new. He calls me regularly, but then cancelled our first date last minute with no apology. So I waited a couple days before responding. And he has not replied to my response to set a new date. Not sure if this will go...
  10. AtlanticPacific

Hello All! Learning to read horary here and wondering if this person will contact me again today as a practice question. No contact between L1 + L7 but other person's ruler (Merc) is in the 3rd approaching conjunction with ruler of the 3rd (Sun). I notice orb is 1 deg - so timing would either...
  11. AtlanticPacific

Composite Saturn in 5th in detriment = deal breaker??

Hello, would anyone like to look at these charts and give feedback? Not sure we have that great of a synastry chart, and wondering if the Saturn in the 5th (in detriment) in the composite (square the Sun/Venus) will be a deal breaker for the relationship..any thoughts? Thanks! P.S. I'm on the...
  12. AtlanticPacific

Mercury in Scorpio

I have Merc conj Uranus in the 2nd decan. As Merc is my 5th H ruler I'm drawn to ppl who interest/engage me mentally. Love ppl with hidden depths, who surprise me (in a good way!), ppl from other cultures and who are witty + intelligent. I am also [I]definitely[I] prone to over-thinking...
  13. AtlanticPacific

Looking for a new job + Pluto rising in Solar Return

Hello, next month I'll be having my solar return and was looking for some help in interpreting...I've been looking for a new job for over a year now and am hoping that Merc/Venus in SR 10th as well as ASC in Capricorn will indicate progress there - i.e. important new position with lots of...
  14. AtlanticPacific

Sun conjunct SR Ascendant

Hi! I have this in my current SR. It also opposes SR Uranus on the SR DESC and I did enter a relationship during the year. I also rekindled a friendship with someone I hadn't spoken with in years. So for me it seems to have played out in relationships. Will no doubt bring you change of some...
  15. AtlanticPacific

Sat + Pluto on ASC, will Sat in domicile mitigate?

Anyone any ideas about this chart? The job hunt has really been bumming me out lately..thanks!!