Recent content by athair

1. A

Chart ruler conjunct Lilith

Hi; i would like to ask about a few meanings for natal chart ruler (Jupiter; in 6th house) conjunct Lilith. Im pisces sun (21°) with Sag Asc (23°)& Sag Moon (16°); thanks ik advance for any insight; greetings
  2. A

Full moon conjunct Asc

Hi; next full moon happens to be exactly conjunct my 23:30 Asc (also sq Pisces sun; by the way); what is this supposed to mean? Thanks in advance for any insight; greetings
  3. A

How many Pluto sq the Nodes transits are over time in ones life?

Thank you; 2020 brought a Lunar eclipse conjunct moon in sag (1 degree orb) plus a solar eclipse conjunct sag asc (0 degree orb)(sq sun 2deg orb); 2021 brought a lunar eclipse conjunct natal.jupiter (seemingly the ruler of the chart at 6th house-health issues ruling the chart?; which is sq Mars)...
  4. A

Thank you; why is it so (just asking out of curiosity)? By the way, Pluto transit Cap sq Nodes is at the north bendings within chart; Besides that, i wonder if the condition of Sun sq Asc plus Sun sq Moon (even more, with Sun Neptune ruler conjunct Moon natally) would yield a rather noticeable...
  5. A

Thank you; i would ask if Pluto transit square the nodes is as comparable as to a Pluto transit either conjunct or opposite the Sun? Greetings
  6. A

Thank you; so people woth nodes in Libra-Aries had been subject to the square; and as far as Pluto will transit through Acquarius people with nodes in Scorpio-Taurus would go through the transit...also people that have nodes in Virgo-Pisces have had this transit as well prior to Pluto entering...
  7. A

Hi; just the former question about how many Pluto transits sq the Nodes are to be expected over time; thanks a lot; greetings
  8. A

NN transit to chart's ruler

Thank you! One of the issues interpreting the transit is that the ruler jupiter is conjunct lilith (and fixed star Algol, which nature is not so easy to disentangle, seemingly). Besides, new insights are still coming from time to time, giving a little bit of time to take a breath; while a few...
  9. A

Thank you!!greetings
  10. A

Hi; transit North Node is at 25-26 Taurus degree; natal jupiter is 25 50 Taurus degree; what is like to have a North Nkde transit conjunct the ruler of a chart (im Pisces Sun; Sag Moon & Sag Asc)?? Thanks; any insight would be useful; greetings
  11. A

Transit Pluto 2nd house & transit Neptune sq 1st house asc

Hi; transit Pluto is in my 2nd house since 2015; actually is also exactly sq the Nodes; since Neptune is transit exactly conjunct Sun sq exactly Sag asc; i guess both transits would affect both 2nd house (money, values, etc) and also 1st house. So the question is what could be expected for...
  12. A

Neptune & Pluto transits

Hi; Pluto is transiting my 2nd house during 2015, now Neptune is conjunct 4th house Pisces sun and squaring my asc (23 sag); does that imply both 1st house & 2nd house sort of crisis? Thanks; greetings
  13. A

Transit Jupiter conj Sun

Hi; i have another question regarding transits, im not sure as of what are the likely outcomes of it. Jupiter is now conjunct natal IC. But is also going to conjunct my Sun in 21 Pisces next. It is usually said that Jupiter transits are benefic, so to speak. The point is that my Pisces Sun...
  14. A

Transit Pluto and ruler Scorpio

thank you! one of the issues that seem to arise is whether Neptune link to 11th & 12th house within the chart (through Saturn in Leo´s 9th squaring Uranus in Scorpio 11th, plus Nept conjunct Sun in 4th´s Pisces aspecting 12th house in Scorpio (?), could make the Pluto transit square the nodes...
  15. A

Transit Pluto and ruler Scorpio

Thanks a lot! My nodes are in 5th-11th house; so i guess pluto transit sq nodes would involve 12th house issues during the transit; neptune is conj 21 piscis sun:saturn in leo's 9th house is natally square uranus in scorpio's 11th house; so it seems 11th house and 12th house issues are perhaps...