Recent content by astrowanderer

1. A

profession of writing and 6th house retrograde mercury

So what does that mean and which is the papa graha which is causing damage and which planet is the saving grace? Is mercury acting as an exalted benefic or an exalted malefic? Is saturn causing harm or undoing the harm? And which of the planets is causing health problems?
  2. A

Hello, My date of birth is 14th September, 1963, time: 9.23 p.m. (21.23 hrs), Mumbai. Born on saturday. Had sought advice on this forum earlier but I haven't really got the answer to my question.
  3. A

I would like to know whether my 6th house exalted, combusted and retrograde Mercury supports my profession in writing/editing (conjunct Venus) or is it creating problems? I am told that for an Aries ascendant Mercury is a functional malefic planet and loses its power of exaltation if it is...
  4. A

suggestion for acquiring a gemstone for saturn

Hello, I had been suggested by a very learned astrologer on this forum to acquire a blue sapphire for various problems related to health- (digestion and joints and bone-related) and relationship issues with siblings, since Saturn is a functional benefic in my chart as per western...
  5. A

Tried everything but still lonely.Please help.

Re: Cut off from relatives and friends Hello, Incidentally, too have the same 10th Saturn aspect over 4th house Moon in my vedic horoscope and am cut off from friends and relatives, with misunderstandings, wrong perceptions, backbiting and people suddenly turning bitter and friendships going...
  6. A

Special day today!

Hi Saturnian, Nice to read a ?post from you in the Vedic interpretation about Angarak yog? However I happened to read it late otherwise I would have definitely made it a point to fast on October 22? What exactly is this yog and how does one see it? Does it have anything to do with Mars...
  7. A

my chart's vedic interpretation

Can a learned astrologer please see my KP chart and give a vedic interpretation? I wanted to know the strength of my planets in relation to their placement, aspects, their conjunction and the nakshatras in which they are placed? Astrowanderer
  8. A

Saturn retrograde

Thanks Saturnian for your very insightful posts about Saturn, Mercury and Venus. From the character traits about Mercury and Venus that you mentioned, I am convinced that they are in harmony. I am into writing and editing and am enjoying the profession though not getting its full value. Also...
  9. A

Saturn retrograde

Thanks Saturnian for your very insightful posts about Saturn, Mercury and Venus. From the character traits about Mercury and Venus that you mentioned, I am convinced that they are in harmony. I am into writing and editing and am enjoying the profession though not getting its full value. Also...
  10. A

gemstones for 6th house and 12th house

Re: functional benefic saturn and blue sapphire Thanks Dr Farr for your earlier post advising me to go for a blue sapphire. Just wanted to ask you whether an amethyst is a good substitute for blue sapphire. also which are the planets with which saturn shares an enemy relationship, with whom...
  11. A

Venus in detriment makes the native ugly/unattractive??

I have experienced it that a debilitated Venus not only affects your looks and the way you are perceived but keeps you away from all the pleasures of life, the comforts, the good exotic food and everything that you love and desire for. A badly debilitated Venus is like a woman scorned, not able...
  12. A

Saturn retrograde

Thanks Saturnian. I am a little concerned because I just read in another post that Saturn is my most benefic planet, which is why I was looking at the idea of wearing a blue sapphire/amethyst for my health problems and differences of opinion with people around, besides strained relationships...
  13. A

gemstones for 6th house and 12th house

Thankyou Dr Farr for your valuable insight and guidance. In that case, should I try and acquire a blue sapphire and if so, which is the right period for wearing it? Also, does hessonite go well with blue sapphire? Can the two stones be worn together and are Saturn and Rahu friendly with each...
  14. A

Saturn retrograde

Does a so-called benefic placement of Saturn become redundant if it is retrograde and aspected by Mars or is Saturn a malefic irrespective of everything else? Can you please check out the saturn placement in this horoscope and comment on its status-benefic, malefic or average? Astrowanderer
  15. A

my chart and the my best and worst planets

Dear Sir. I don't necessarily need a Vedic interpretation as long as it serves the purpose of attending to the problem areas in life. Besides, I am confused as to which form of astrology is full-proof, whether it is Vedic, K.P or western astrology. Can you please interpret my chart and tell me...