Recent content by AstrologicalCap

1. A

Celibacy, bad love life or late marriage?. The curse of the Cap?

I know numerous people with Capricorn stelliums. In long term relationships and with multiple kids. So that cant be the reason about a delay in love life. Maybe yours feels a bit more intense with it being Capricorn in your 5th. Sometimes it is more about want (we) has humans are doing for...
  2. A

positives to neptune

I have Mercury conjunct neptune... Mercury is separating tho in Capricorn. And I definitely see the positives with it. I’ve seen a lot of people turn dreams into reality. My Mercury feels like it has a very realistic outlook tho. So with every planet and sign. Can see the good has well has...
  3. A

Astrology readings or Astrologers

Bump.... Since I did this post so late
  4. A

positives to neptune

There are lots of positives... with every sign along with negative. Positives of neptune can be dream like. High creativity via all means... from art, poetry or spirituality along with many other things. Neptune can also have a self sacrifice, rescuing hero quality. Really depends on the...
  5. A

What makes a person rude?

Strong mars/fire energy ��......... we’ll only if they pissed off. Can be anyone tho... even if a person isn’t born with that energy they can still embody it via transit.
  6. A

Does the transits to this Composite show why we were more affectionate than usual?

The moon and Mercury aspect love touch. Mercury with the moon likes to feel the emotional.. I’ve seen with others that with those aspects. 💛
  7. A

Virgo MC- being( career-wise) in someone else's shadow?

I know a Virgo mc person. Always working even when they not working.lol Got two jobs..... If not working then they cleaning. But loves to communicate with people while doing it. They are always providing some kind of service. Knowing more on it will really depend on where the other planets like...
  8. A

Invitation is open to anyone into astrology. 💛✨ Any rude people will just be blocked.
  9. A

I’m quite good at reading in my spear time.. just something I love to do. Being studying and apart of astrology for years. Add me on Instagram if your on there. My Instagram is @thatastrologist I don’t mind for anything. More will be definitely coming in the future. Thanks to anyone...
  10. A

People disappear when I like them

You haven’t posted your chart with your question.
  11. A

I'm really struggling right now

Saturn in transit is currently squaring your mars right now.... things might start feeling a bit easier maybe toward to end of October. That’s the first thing that stood out to me.
  12. A

What placements can make a person talented at many things?

Definitely think each planet has its own gift... can get really interesting depending on the aspects. Especially with trines. Seems like talents with ease. But I’ve noticed individuals themselves don’t seem to notice their trines. They seem to stay more focused on the hard aspects in their...
  13. A

Newborn chart reading!

Oh congrats 💛✨ Babies such a blessing ✨ When we are young we live through our moons... and grow into our sun. A little Virgo moon baby is gonna love listening to communication.. and analysing that’s how they gonna learn.. their Mercury is in leo so that my be through you the father, or...
  14. A

Venus in 12 th house people?

I have venus in Pisces in the 11th. I think having venus neptune aspects is quite a strong venus to have. I Know others with it too. I feel that it can have dream like qualities. Like I’ve been told by a lot of others that I seemed like a dream type girlfriend. Also I noticed over the years...
  15. A

Chiron on the ascendant

I have chiron conjunct the ascendent. Not sure how I feel about it. I don’t think I’m insecure, but can be shy at times. Most people I meet feel I help heal them in some way. Like a natural healer Definitely got something in me that is always helping people deal with deep emotional wounds...