Recent content by Astrochologist

1. Astrochologist

Combat sports and mars in pisces

When these placements matter most is when "fire" is required most. When they are losing the fight or getting beat up and have to come back from behind. They simply do not have that fighting spirit. Skill wise they might be the greatest fighter in history but the fighter's spirit is lacking severely.
  2. Astrochologist

Combat sports and mars in pisces

Not saying it's a forgone conclusion but anecdotally I've seen air signs especially Aquarius fold up pretty easily in fights. I think it is very much because "self" isn't as important as the whole. The tougher air signs are Geminis (Sun isn't in a weakened state). Then some like Evander...
  3. Astrochologist

What is the difference between pluto in 12h conj. Asc and pluto in 1st house?

With Pluto in the 12th, Pluto is actually foreign or disassociated with your personality. It's in a blind spot so to speak
  4. Astrochologist

Not many young men interested in astrology? dismissive even?

Men are more results oriented I think. There is a large social component to astrology that draws women into it. I think men have a better shot at convincing other men of its validity. I have many male clients who were huge skeptics at first, but have been won over. I don't promote my business...
  5. Astrochologist

Is Lindagoodman.com regarded as a joke here?

A feifdom is right. I just got banned over there. I posted a link to a great app I'm partnered with now. Someone (mod) got upset that I posted it. Called me a business (as if that's an insult). I have work and clients all of the time. In addition, I have posted extensively and contributed many...
  6. Astrochologist

Hillary Versus Donald...why don't I trust Donald?

Hi how are you. If you type either one's name in the search box they will come up. Hillary is a Scorpio 12th houser
  7. Astrochologist

Pisces & money..

Jupiter rules excess, and Pisces is the final sign. They've lost their need for personal and in favor of humanitarian efforts. That's why Pisces give away so much in terms of time, money, and energy.
  8. Astrochologist

Mars in Scorpio in the 8th House

Mars in the 8th house, in Scorpio has a malefic effect. Think of someone who is a thief or steals ideas/physical property from others. On the positive side this can play out as an adept at refurbishing and rejuvenating things that were thought of as trash by others. Like rehabbing houses...
  9. Astrochologist

Mars in Cancer.. hard placement for relationships??

Any time Mars is in a benefic sign especially one tied to the archetype mother energy there may be problems. The moon's transits are faster than Mercury's. So it's even more fickle a sign placement. Mars is comfortable with cardinal energy. But not lunar energy.
  10. Astrochologist

Astrologer says i'm infertile

Interesting kite and grand fire trine. The trine to Neptune significantly alters the state of all your fire planets. Venus conjunct Saturn/ Detriment Venus I've seen fertility issues many times. In this case the fire of Mars and the Sun "burns up" Venus and the Moon. No water or earth to...
  11. Astrochologist

Book Recommendation

http://astro-chologist.com/the-road-from-space-book/
  12. Astrochologist

Astrology Q and A

What's up forum, haven't been here for a while. Hope everyone is good. I have an ask.fm account that gets a lot of questions. I figured if I was going to answer all those questions (511 as of right now) I should at least answer them on my site. So now I have a Q and A section on site at ...
  13. Astrochologist

6 reasons you're single (Astrology)

http://astro-chologist.com/6-reasons-youre-single/
  14. Astrochologist

Sun in water signs

http://astro-chologist.com/sun-water-signs/ If you have anything to add on or observations please comment on site. Thanks :smile: