Recent content by astrobabes

1. A

did this person kick me and my sister out

yeah i agree with you. i guess this chart then clearly shows it was her that caused an issue with us at this party since i had no issue with no other person since then. thank you!
  2. A

you mention an unpleasant interaction, i asked this question aug 6 in the morning at 11:40 am and was told to leave at around 11:15pm on aug 5. would that indicate that? or wait i just realized exactly 2 weeks ago that there was the interaction where i found out what she thought of us because of...
  3. A

ugh! thats so frustrating. i hope the truth comes to light soon so she no longer is an issue. thank you
  4. A

i would like to know if this girl kicked me and my sis out at a birthday party last night. she has the wrong idea/was told incorrect info of us therefore does not think very good about us. its very upsetting cause we did not do anything to be treated as such and we were having so much fun with...
  5. A

SOS should my twin and i do this tv show?

Y'ALLLLL My twin and I were asked if we'd be interested in possibly being on national TV dating show and i'm wondering if this possibly could be good for us? Would we succeed in filming? If anyone is familiar with dating shows, it's like Love Island. We have fall semester during filming and I...
  6. A

how does he feel about me? (a friend)

okay thats interesting makes sense tho🤭🤭 thank you
  7. A

okay thank you!! good to know
  8. A

that makes sense! i definitely view him as a friend and am comfortable around him. i would say i might be eyeing someone but nothing very solid. hopefully in the future something might come of it! we shall see :)
  9. A

i just realized!! i’m so sorry 😭 here is the correct chart: http://ibb.co/NWKTp8z
  10. A

was just curious to see how this guy friend feels about me (romantically) obviously we’re friends but just curious if he is interested in me more than he says! please let me know corrected! chart: http://ibb.co/NWKTp8z
  11. A

Solar Return 2022?

Hi! I am just curious to see how next year might be for me. I included my natal and the solar return. A few things intrigue me. I really like how my sun is in my 5th house and then my ascendant also rules the 5th house. Therefore, do you think I will be finding myself more so creatively and...
  12. A

My Solar Return for 2022??

Hi! I am just curious to see how next year might be for me. I included my natal and the solar return. A few things intrigue me. I really like how my sun is in my 5th house and then my ascendant also rules the 5th house. Therefore, do you think I will be finding myself more so creatively and...
  13. A

Does he care about relationship?

Yeah you’re right. Okay thanks i’ll try
  14. A

Does he care about relationship?

One of my friends that I really care about has been treating me differently and i dont know where I stand in the relationship. He is being very distant and not communicating to me, even when I flat out tell him you ignore me and then wonder why I dont say Hi first. That happened because I saw...
  15. A

Is he annoyed at me? Please help

yes a crush, someone i would be romantically interested in but not together officially. i’m not necessarily looking for a serious relationship with him, maybe just to see where things could go ! so he is a bit annoyed at me do you see any possible change possibly?