Recent content by astro88

1. A

Will she get back with her ex?

Hello everybody. I've been in a relationship with this girl for 4 months now. We love each other, we're very happy together and everything seems to be working great. But I'm in a delicate situation here. She has many many friends and some ex-boyfriends that she keeps contact with. She spent more...
  2. A

Military Career

Thank you for your answers. Lion king, I was in doubt between navy and army, but for few reasons I chose the army. Aquarius7000, I liked your insight, just expect to have no problems with superiority. I think I can handle, the only problem is injustice (to me and others), I hate it.
  3. A

Military Career

Oh sure, I didn't know I could attach files. In my long journey to self-discovery I came to a conclusion. I cannot determine the exact career I must choose just by looking at the natal chart. The human being is much more complex than that. If one looks at my chart he can say " hmm... libra sun...
  4. A

Military Career

Hello everybody. I use to watch this forum a long time ago. I studied astrology for some years but I'm a little out now. I'm brazilian and I passed the exams to the Military Academy (Army) from here and I'll join it in a couple of months. I'd really enjoy some insights on my birth chart...
  5. A

Interpretation Methods

Hi Starlink, thank you for the answer. You are quite right about relationship, my 2 past girlfriends (I am a man) were both Scorpio, and although I am intense in my relationships, I fear intimacy a little. The freedom/independence issue is very true of me, I have Mars in Aries that somewhat...
  6. A

Interpretation Methods

Thank you mwright. In your opinion, what's the central issue of my chart??
  7. A

Interpretation Methods

After reading many books, and stuff, I tried a method of my own, a method that is actually used by many astrologers. This one is mostly based on Tracy Marks's method of considering the most outstanding features of the chart. I made a preliminary synthesis of what I think, are the most important...
  8. A

Vocation in the Natal Chart

Intersting subject, I am always concerning career matters, specially because I'm getting near to take a decision. If considering the Part of Fortune, it's in Aries in my 12th house. I always take charge in active and risk taking activities, individual sports and things like, specially with Mars...
  9. A

Chossing career

What kinds of professions would you associate with this person and why?? Oct 11 1988/ 19:02 (BZT2) - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. (it gives Taurus rising at 4º). Sorry, don't know how to post the image of the chart.
  10. A

Additional considerations in Chart Interpretation

I was thinking about additional points and information that personalize even more the interpretation. Such things like, Fixed Stars, critical degrees, midpoints in conjunction to planets... and so on. I wanna know how do you use them and which do you use. I'm specially concerned with midpoints...
  11. A

Progressed planets changing signs

I'm trying to do a forecast report for myself of most important transits and progressions. I have natal Venus in Virgo, rulling Sun, Mercury and Ascendant, so it's a very important planet. And I noted it's going to change form Virgo to Libra in November. I am having a hard time trying to...
  12. A

Forecasting

I am trying to stabilish an organized method for forecasting, specially long-term forecasting, as I'm tired of losing myself in small day-to-day transits. I know most of the forecasting techniques, in teory. So I listed some past events for research, like robbery and runned over by car, etc...
  13. A

Contract for apartment renting

Tommorow morning my parents are going to sign a contract for an apartment renting, and they will receive the key. It's already scheduled. May 17 2006, 11:00 AM (BZT2) - Brazil, Rio de Janeiro. Thank you for any help.
  14. A

Apartment Renting

Thank you Draco, they found one good and are already beforahand (is it right?) with the papers and are easily negotiating with the broker.
  15. A

Apartment Renting

Can I interpret a chart of the time a person visit/view an apartament for rent the same way I interpret a horary chart?? Like, my parents went to view an apartament today in determined hour, and if they liked, they probably asked themselves the possibility of renting it. Then, they would be...