Recent content by astro485

1. A

Pluto in 2H parallel asc

I think in the first half of my life pluto was more active in the 2H for example obsession about material growth the second half which is untill now i can confidently say i am not attached to material things therefore Pluto probably mainly have impact on asc .
  2. A

Pluto in 2H parallel asc

Should i consider Pluto influencing both of the houses or only one of them ?
  3. A

Declination Stelliums

In the case i mentioned one of the planets in parallel to 2 other planets is far by longitude from the 2 others by 19 degrees of longitude and that planet trines Mercury is it possible that the other 2 because of the declination contact trine mercury as well ?
  4. A

Inside a degree position of the outer planets

Uranus , Neptun and Pluto have always been a problem or mystery in terms of sign placement . these planets spend many years in each sign so you can not realy say their sign is important in natal astrology . That is why i decided (because we analyze astrology) to check Uranus inside the degree...
  5. A

Dispositor's aspects

Thank you IleneK for your kind answer . And if , in the case you mentioned with Moon in pisces , the trine between Mercury and Neptun would be in a tight orb less than 1 degree how strong would be in that case the contact between Moon and Mercury ?
  6. A

Dispositor's aspects

Is there any origin in modern or traditional astrology to the situation when dispositor transfers it's aspects to a planet in it's rullership sign ? For example in my chart Moon in Sag and Neptun it's dispositor in trine to Mercury Neptun transfers it's trine to Moon and Moon is also trined...
  7. A

Is this a valid midpoint configuration

In the book "The Combination of Stellar Influences " there are 3 examples for midpoint pictures and one of them is when a pair of midpoints fall in the same sign and same degree (with small orb ) but if a pair of midpoints is in 90 degrees from each other , is it too a valid midpoint...
  8. A

Thank you . Do you mean by saying the two midpoints (6 degree picses and 6 degree sag ) more or less the same place that threw those midpoints contact made between jupiter and mercury and between neptun and saturn in a 4 planets midpoint configuration ?
  9. A

Sat/Nep midpoint in Sagittarius 6°31’ and Mer/Jup midpoint in Pisces 6°36’ we have two midpoints in exact square to each other . Does it make sat and Nep connected to Mer and Jup in a valid midpoint configuration by hard aspect between their midpoints ?
  10. A

2 pairs of midpoints

2 pairs of planets and midpoints Hello , Is it possible for a midpoint to be activated by a square from another midpoint ?
  11. A

transfer of aspects

Hello , If planet A conjunct by parallel of declinations planet B and planet B in trine to planet C does it mean planet A is also in trine to planet C ?
  12. A

exaltation signs

Traditionally some exaltations where in square to rullership for example saturn rules capricorn and exalted in the square sign in libra (libra is the sign of relationships not good for such a serious and cold saturnian temper , moon is a planet that is good in adapting to situations and people...
  13. A

exaltation signs

Hello , I wanted to share the exaltation placement of all 10 planets in 12 zodiak signs acorrding to research and discovery of one russian astrologer that i believe is the correct placement . The explanation of that astrologer in his book is in my opinion too complicated so i wil put here my...
  14. A

can not connect to site Astro-Seek.com

Problem solved .
  15. A

can not connect to site Astro-Seek.com

anybody have same problem ? or knows why and when site will return ?