Recent content by astro11

1. astro11

Trust issues, self esteem issues

Personal planets in hard aspect to saturn (particularly the square) can cause lower trust and self-esteem, as well as trouble becoming emotionally close to people. The moon conjunct or square the nodal axis with a hard aspect from mars or saturn can give mental instability which relates to...
  2. astro11

What is your experience with people who have Moon in the 1st House?

Their emotions are their number one source of information about the world and other people need to honour how they feel, even if there is not necessarily evidence behind it. They can make decisions primarily on their feelings about something or someone, it is about the energy and not always...
  3. astro11

Scorpio 29° degree

They say that 29 degrees displays an overabundance of the energy of that sign because it has been mastered in previous lifetimes. Scorpio people are very good at strategy and keeping secrets until the time is right to strike. I would say 29 scorpio is a master of strategy, they think 3 steps...
  4. astro11

Indications of a move?

Uranus and Pluto making aspects to the MC-IC axis or 4th house indicators can indicate a move. If it is to another country you may want to check the 12th house indicators. Indicators are house cusp, ruler, dispositor and planets in the house.
  5. astro11

Saturn Venus hard aspects - What's your experience?

Hard Saturn-Venus aspects tend to make people very careful with spending money. I've noticed a number of them are quite conservative, tight-fisted and sometimes stingy. Interesting I got news that someone responded to this thread so many years after I initially posted. Today, transiting Venus...
  6. astro11

Sedna conjunct midheaven

People lie for all sorts of reasons and its not always possible to track down the absolute truth behind it. Personally I feel that people try to mistreat others who they perceive to have more power than. If there are sizeable power differentials, that is where people think they can get away with...
  7. astro11

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Marriage

I'm not sure if you are suggesting that the Royal family encouraged Harry to marry a woman from a more diverse background in order to appear more modern? I may be wrong but I don't think that is the case. I believe Harry genuinely does love Meghan. He could have chose a woman who was prettier...
  8. astro11

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Marriage

I wrote an article analyzing their synastry, https://www.astronumerologywisdom.com/vedic-astrology-compatibility-analysis.html I believe they each have heavy relationship karma and as a couple they are being made to work it out. This is not to say they don't have some lovely synastry features...
  9. astro11

Read my chart

Re: Physical Appearance/Sex Appeal in a Natal Chart? Your Venus Neptune midpoint is at 18 degrees Sagittarius and midpoints are not given orbs, therefore your Venus Neptune midpoint is not opposite your ascendant at 20 degrees Gemini. It would have been if your midpoint was 20d sag.
  10. astro11

The Power of Solar and Lunar Eclipses in Predicting Marriage

For you, Saturn is your 7th house ruler in Vedic astrology, thus you may have found Saturn quite active at the time of your previous marriages. The data I presented is a snippet from a study involving over 500 celebrity and client files at the time of marriage, involving transits and eclipses...
  11. astro11

If your ascendant is 23 Leo, that means your descendant is 23 Aqu therefore your 7th house ruler is Uranus, not Saturn. I know some astrologers only use traditional rulers but in my experience the modern ruler is more effective for predicting things like this. But that's not to say Saturn...
  12. astro11

Normally you need about 6 or more eclipses that make relatively tight aspects to 7th house indicators which are less than 5 degrees in the year prior to and year of marriage, all though there is an allowance for slightly bigger orbs for a few aspects. Also transits are a very big predictor of...
  13. astro11

Solar and lunar eclipses are always active in predicting when a person will get married. They will highlight certain areas in the natal chart the year or two years prior to as well as the actual year of marriage. The 2-3 eclipses after marriage can also activate the same areas. The pertinent...
  14. astro11

Violence in a natal chart

Further on Mars in hard aspect to Pluto: Oprah Winfrey who was raped by a family member has Mars in an exact applying aspect to Pluto. Maya Angelou who was raped by her mother's boyfriend had Mars making an applying sesquiquadrate to Pluto by 2 degrees.
  15. astro11

Violence in a natal chart

I agree with previous posts that state Mars in hard aspect to Saturn, Uranus and Pluto can cause violence. However, with women who have these, they often become the victim of physical or sexual violence. For instance, I recently had a female client who had Mars conjunct Uranus and Saturn within...