Recent content by ArtMuse

1. ArtMuse

MMM scorpio =)

I feel that my sign correlates well with who I am, and how I have progressed and matured as an individual thus far. The more I learn, the more I can look back and see why I behaved as I did in certain circumstances, and why I was inhibited in others. Really excited to finds new and positive ways...
  2. ArtMuse

Libra/Scorpio Cusp...

Something to chew on ~ miquar ~ Much obliged for your time and efforts. I do have to watch and hold my tongue with debates, but have also struggled to overcome inhibitions when it comes to outward expression. Maturity does have a way of smoothing out the rough edges...and allowing time to...
  3. ArtMuse

Libra/Scorpio Cusp...

Going public. Big Planet ~ you are the exception, as already noted! Yes, Mercury is in Libra; 11th, Moon...and Mars...in Leo; both 9th. MC in ...hmm...Midheaven in Virgo, 10th house. I seem to be 'growing into' a more public persona as I ...ahem..age. Maturity bringing that 'settled in your...
  4. ArtMuse

Libra/Scorpio Cusp...

How about if I approach this differently ~ Hi Astrology forum ~ I am here to learn, and I am reading a bit of the many posts and topics to be found here, everyday. I prefer to learn not only by reading, but also by interaction (with other human beings/exchange of ideas) and by experience...
  5. ArtMuse

Greetings and Salutations

Hi innervision ~ JUPITERASC is great for tidbits and guidance!
  6. ArtMuse

Excited about finding astrology community

weyteach, Way cool! This forum is pretty amazing; SO MUCH to read and sort through. I'm new as well, and finding my way around. Look forward to 'seeing' you in here! Art
  7. ArtMuse

MMM scorpio =)

lava, I have Venus in Scorpio. It's an intense and interesting placement. Some folks get the giggles when (or if) I share that detail.
  8. ArtMuse

worst sign combinations in romance!

I was in a relationship with a full Aries once. He was fun, very masculine, a whirlwind of action, but oh so annoying in many ways. lol
  9. ArtMuse

Libra/Scorpio Cusp...

Hmm. I would love some responses and insight regarding relationships...I'm posting a second version of my chart. Is there someone out there who would be kind enough to at least respond with, "Hi"...? lol Thanks for your time and attention!
  10. ArtMuse

Libra/Scorp cusp

Hey folks! Other than "Please", what's the secret to getting a response in this chart thread...? Would love some feedback. Thank you so much! [img]C:\Documents and Settings\Laura\My Documents\My Pictures\AstologyCharts[img]
  11. ArtMuse

Hello! Libra Scorpio Cusp here ~

! Oh this is way cool. Thanks big planet! :)
  12. ArtMuse

vedic astrology vs western astrology

Oh, Riles, you and I were posted at the same time; apologies!
  13. ArtMuse

vedic astrology vs western astrology

Hi Indiangal! I believe I can answer this question for you ~ I'll paraphrase Carol Allen: Differences, between Vedic and what we commonly know (at least here in the States) as "Western", or tropical, astrology: Vedic (Jyotish) ~ The earliest writings for vedic astrology, or Jyotish (meaning...
  14. ArtMuse

Ah...I'm a goober..I see that I actually attached a copy of my chart at the start of this thread (must've been at a different computer...'cause it's not in my documents here). There is so much to know, and as the cliché goes, the more you know, the more you realize you don't know! Have always...
  15. ArtMuse

ah...but I suppose I'll also do the astro.com free chart option as well. ... ticking off the duties here.