Recent content by Arijana

1. Arijana

22nd degree of any of the Zodiac signs mean kill or be killed? (Astrology in Serbia)

I have Saturn in capricorn at 22 degrees ( Saturn represent the men I love in my chart, me, and my enemies, and my family ) My father died, the man of my life ( who I am madly in love with and adore him to this day with the same intensitiy ) was killed, as a result of the stress over his...
  2. Arijana

Cellphone lost!

Found the cellphone! Yay! The cab driver returned it to me. A person he was driving told the cab driver that there is a phone which fell ff the back seat and he took it and saved it. I remember the guy who drove me, he was so grumpy and mean looking, and today he was the same, dressed in...
  3. Arijana

Cellphone lost!

Thank you fancy! I will give more detailed feedback later. Do you think someone else has my cellphone? I asked my boyfriend but he said it is not at his place, I have searched my entire appartment and it is not there either, so someone must have both my scarf and my cellphone. :( what do...
  4. Arijana

Cellphone lost!

I am missing my scarf too!
  5. Arijana

Cellphone lost!

Ok I called and it's ringing. at least nobody has soled it yet.
  6. Arijana

Cellphone lost!

Ok I called and it's ringing. at least nobody has soled it yet.
  7. Arijana

Cellphone lost!

Help. Who has my second cellphone and where is it? I think I either left it at my boyfriend house ( but he would have called me if he found a cellphone ) or that I left it in the cab whilst going to my boyfriend. http://i49.tinypic.com/15xquzq.gif
  8. Arijana

Urgent!!! Where is it?

Note: Shortly after I made this horary, I have found a receit in my wallet, but it is my brothers. I am looking for mine,which is identical.
  9. Arijana

Urgent!!! Where is it?

Also, I think it might be either in a book of mine,or in some other document,or I fear I have thrown it away :( :( I remember seeing it in my student grade-card, but I dont remember what I did with it, but I dont believe I threw it away. It is a receit from an auto-school, I paied for lessons...
  10. Arijana

was he with another woman?

Well,I used to give readings professionally but I am feeling tired and not in the mood to write anything long. But I will say this, you Moon and him Saturn yours is an emotional connections but the reason he may dislike you is your too emotional of a woman for him- your emotional,sensitive...
  11. Arijana

will he regret and talk with me?

well,to be quite to the point and honest- yes, you will resume contact and see each other again,or your relationship will continue. BUT EDITING! It appears you have another man . These appear stable and lasting feelings. I believe you now are in a relationship. Now, he will undoubtably...
  12. Arijana

Urgent!!! Where is it?

POF is in the 2nd house unaspected,if it means anything
  13. Arijana

Urgent!!! Where is it?

I have lost a receit and it is very important I find it because if I dont I wont get a larger sum of money back :( :( I am really worried I threw it away, my other theory is that I left it in a book. http://i46.tinypic.com/2w2ms1u.gif
  14. Arijana

Fitness instructor

Anyone else guys? This is really important.
  15. Arijana

Fitness instructor

Hvala fensi :) I am worried. This is serious because exams start in the first week of July and I am going today to pick up the book I need to learn from,and preparations have begun but...I am having dangerous second thoughts. Funny you said my efforts would go unseen, I see how that could be...