Recent content by ariesgurl

1. A

Am I having twins

Omg I am such a dope, you are right I put in the wrong year :surprised: I re drew the chart, with same date and time of when the question was asked but with the correct year of 2019. So sorry for the error guys.
  2. A

Am I having twins

UPDATE- it’s not twins, just one single baby.
  3. A

Am I having twins

Hi Tikana, Can you please explain what in the chart indicates a singleton? I was thinking it looked quite favourable for twins but would be interested in knowing what I’m missing? Thanks!
  4. A

Am I having twins

Thanks guys. I will definitely update when I find out!
  5. A

Am I having twins

updated as requested.
  6. A

Am I having twins

Currently expecting and my question was "am i having twins". I wont find out for a couple weeks yet and am getting impatient so wondering if someone could look at this horary for me and give me some insight. Please and Thanks!
  7. A

Twins

Anyone willing to look at a chart for me and advise if twins are a probability?
  8. A

Twins

Sun, mercury, mars in 4th house Pisces and moon and Rahu in 8th house of cancer.
  9. A

Twins

What kinds of things in a natal chart indicate that a woman will give birth to twins? Thanks!
  10. A

Purchasing a lot

Anyone have any insight on this?? Help would be appreciated. :)
  11. A

Purchasing a lot

Hello all, I would greatly appreciate it if someone could please interpret the attached chart for me! I have been so impressed with the feedback that I have gotten in the past for other horary charts I have posted. All the info given to me has been so accurate up to date, that I have to ask...
  12. A

new online venture

haha, this business has been a complete failure. Just thought I would post an update! I havent made a single sale but it's my fault because I never fully committed myself to it!
  13. A

going back to school?

Update - I got into the program, I start in May!!
  14. A

going back to school?

So just a quick update...I was called in for pre admission testing and passed all the tests. I also had a quick meeting with admissions. That is where things stand for now. I have been told that they will be notifying people of acceptance the 2nd week of February so fingers crossed!!!
  15. A

when will my inlaws start treating me with respect

This problem has been going on for almost 10 years, so I have pretty much tried everything. I guess I should get the point by now but my heart wont listen. I just want to be accepted by them fully and no matter how much I tell myself that I dont need people like this in my life its hard to let...