Recent content by arichinna

1. A

ascendant confusion

I too had confusions reg my ascendant and I will tell you how I confirmed. I approached a Nadi astrologer who normally takes your finger print and draws your natal chart without asking any questions on your birth date and time. If you are placed out of India, you could try out that as well. All...
  2. A

jupier and venus combust in 8th. how about the possibilities of marriage & life

Re: jupier and venus combust in 8th. how about the possibilities of marriage & life Hi Sdevid, If you ask me and as far as my knowledge goes, those planets in 8th house is more like a blessing in disguise. Why? 1. Take jupiter - I would argue its moolatrikona sign sagitarius is 6th house...
  3. A

Challenge and help needed.. nobody could predict it right.

Hi Rohit, I agree that Lord Saturn in any cycle of Sade-Sati will give troubles even if it is destined to give success by fate and/or the will of God. Vedic texts define sade-sati's three cycles as mangu shani, pongu shani and marana shani. I am sure you can understand its meaning by its sheer...
  4. A

For learned astrologers - Functional malefic's aspects

Dear learned astrologers, I have been having this query for long time in my mind and hence thought to clarify. When a natural benefic like Jupiter becomes functional malefic for a natal chart (e.g. Libra, Capricorn ascendants), will its aspects on 5th, 7th and 9th house from its placement be...
  5. A

Ketu exalted in Dasamsa but facing terrible Ketu Dasha for career - Any suggestion?

Dear Anoop, dr.farr. and Rajarshi, A common questions (for benefit of others too) to senior members like you guys: If a natal chart has an exalted planet and also a debilitated planet in the same sign by placement, will both exaltation and debilitation be canceled. I actually learned from an...
  6. A

Ketu exalted in Dasamsa but facing terrible Ketu Dasha for career - Any suggestion?

Dear Anoop, Sorry for my mis-communication last time. As per almost all the panchanga, ketu on my birth date was transiting 18.20 degrees in Virgo. Virgo being the even sign, ninth sign from it is Taurus. 18.20 degree when seen for a dasamsa of 3 degree each will fall under 7th Dasamsa. 7th...
  7. A

Dear dr.farr, Thank you for your reply. I tried every possible means to propitiate with ketu (including visiting temples, making poojas, reading sloka and wearing gem stones) and Ganapathy too. It seemed something against me is too strong that I cannot break the hurdle. I get to last stage of...
  8. A

Dear Anoop, Thank you for your reply. I tried to use Jagannatha Hora and various other software in which as per my birth time (including +/- 5 mins), the dasamsa placement has ketu in Scorpio along with moon (attached for your reference). I agree there are possiblity of errors in that...
  9. A

ascendant confusion

Hi, You can verify your ascendant by pursuing an analysis of important events that occurred in your life for example marriage, writing an entrance exam and clearing it successfully etc... All the best.
  10. A

Saturn Sade-Sati

As the moderator's quote rightly say, everyone I meet here might be fighting a hard battle and I do too. With such mental state, I am not interested in discussing philosophical things here because I fear it "might" hurt personal sentiments and beliefs like you got offended over the discussion...
  11. A

Saturn Sade-Sati

Finally you understood. Yes, we believe in past lives. Maharishi Parasara text (trace of origin is close to 5400 B.C) in sanskrit which is widely referenced in vedic astrology (at least by me) was brought along those lines. And regarding "contending", this would be like proving "God" to an...
  12. A

Saturn Sade-Sati

Yes I understand the semantics but you should also see the words following where the word is used to understand the context. Wrong forum for what? for being a non-hindu? lol... Wrong forum was followed by the vedic astrology and not "western world" or "non-hindu". Only in last quote you made...
  13. A

Saturn Sade-Sati

Like you did not my usage of good (which can be used as both verb and noun), you did not get my context here. I never said you are not allowed here as a non-hindu. There are various religions in this region. Please don't digress my contention was that you did not understand the basic principles...
  14. A

Saturn Sade-Sati

{Deleted by moderator} The way we look at karma is different. Now the debate has turned towards western vs. vedic which I am not here to argue. Your view of world is different from ours and with due respect I can't comment on that. Being in this thread I presumed you are well aware of the vedic...
  15. A

Unique combination in horoscope

Dear Aishe, If I plot your chart by the time you provided, it agrees with your description about yourself. But you should note your moon sign is Aries and lagna sign is Taurus which are two different things. Let me tell you about your birth chart: You have Taurus ascendant with Venus in it...