Recent content by appleseed

1. appleseed

What is interesting about my chart? Good or bad?

Miquar, you are truly a drop of rain in a drought! Very knowledgable and helpful. I have had a bad experience with acne which seems to be dissipating now. It is certainly a lot better than it used to be and is not really bothersome anymore. But an incurable problem? Are there any aspects...
  2. appleseed

What is interesting about my chart? Good or bad?

Hello stargazers!! I was wondering if you could take a look at my chart. What sticks out to you? What are the good and bad aspects of it? What are my dominant planets? How does all of this translate to my journey as a human on this earth walk? Any insight would be greatly appreciated. My...
  3. appleseed

Can anyone help me verify my ascendant (using a picture of me?)

Leo ascendant! Kannon was right about it being a fixed sign
  4. appleseed

Found document. Thanks anyway!
  5. appleseed

A big problem is one day she says I was born at night and the next day in the early morning so I think she is getting my time mixed up with my brother's :annoyed:
  6. appleseed

Kannon, What are horary astrologers? How would they find that? My mom's first guess would have given me a leo ascendant, do you think that would be accurate since it is a fixed sign? Then she started to say 1 am which would've been virgo. And then 2 am which would have been libra. :unsure: The...
  7. appleseed

Naturally mothers are forgetful and I keep getting a different time. I also can't find the paper in which the accurate time was written down. I would enjoy an opinion from a professional astrologist or just an astrological enthusiast! If you could possibly state which decan you believe I would...
  8. appleseed

Could my Venus opposition Mars be causing my acne?

Thank you all for your insights (especially miquar and Lullu). I have done further research, found what resonated with me, took action to try to heal myself on this journey and am already seeing much progress in my skin!!!! :lol: Love and light to you all
  9. appleseed

Thank you very much miquar! You are very knowledgable and the questions you've asked resonated with me on an important level. Best wishes to you!
  10. appleseed

Hi, thank you very much for answering! I had a few more questions and was hoping you could answer them. (I posted my whole chart by the way). Does the Venus Mars opposition become ineffective or extremely lessened if the orb is over 8 degrees? Would those obstacles that you listed be healed by...
  11. appleseed

Hi lovely astrologers, I was wondering if you could help me out a bit! I've had acne (not severe, pretty mild) for about 4 years. I was wondering if my astrological chart had anything to do with it and how to possibly overcome the obstacles present in my chart? Thank you all :joyful: