Recent content by Ana david

1. A

Rahu in 12th house

Thank you :))
  2. A

Rahu in 12th house

Hello Ekonomist13, Thank you For wishing me bd. I really appreciate it!!:) I'm sorry for being a day late on this. And thank you for looking into my birth chart and detailed analysis again. I will start off with the interests....what you have stated about my personality yes,it's true I have...
  3. A

Rahu in 12th house

Hello, or1000 Thank you and good luck to you too. Regards,
  4. A

Rahu in 12th house

This is something new for me....and I find it fascinating... specific diseases related to different signs. "Dig deeper" ..You have an inquisitive mind and i really appreciate it!! Vedic reading regarding love and finance... Sure and thank you for your time!! Regards,
  5. A

Rahu in 12th house

@Ekonomist13 Yes, you are right... It's called Hashimoto/Hypothyroid. Scorpio people with hashimoto ....That's interesting thing to know. My Zodiac sign is Scorpio too.
  6. A

Jupiter and Mars in capricorn

Sir, Thank you again for ur reply.
  7. A

Rahu in 12th house

Thanks for the clarification. When is the good Time for marriage? Travelling.... Yes, a lot with in country. And next month, I m going to Germany. Health.... In August (this year) I was diagnosed with thyroid issue and my cholesterol level went high due to thyroid problem. Again thanks...
  8. A

Hello Sagittarius Jupiter Thank you for your time and reply. I really appreciate it!! That's true I love traveling. Ihave limited knowledge of astrology & understand only that there are conjunct, retrograde,and square but zero knowledge of how these are interpreted. My sun is in Scorpio. I...
  9. A

Rahu in 12th house

Hello soul9 No,I'm not married. This is what I want to know... When will I get married and about foreign settlement? As far as overspending is concerned, I find almost every month( especially this year) big expenses creep up on me.
  10. A

What does it mean to have Jupiter and Mars in 7th house capricorn.
  11. A

Rahu in 12th house

I really appreciate the time you put into this.Data is the same,its actually the time of day I was born in (8:40PM Not 8:40AM), mak my chart totally different. In my birth chart, Rahu is the 12th not in the7th house and so on. And you dont have to do this again. I alreadyam extremely sorry for...
  12. A

Rahu in 12th house

Ekonomist13...Thankyou so much for your efforts, precious time and looking into my chart.I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!! Today, I missed a great oppturnity to get to know my chart well from an expert. My bad, i forgot to mention "PM" with time. Again thankyou for your analysis Regards,
  13. A

Rahu in 12th house

Hello, Ekonomist13 Thank you for the reply. I can relate to the second point you have mentioned.(overspending) I want to know, when will I get married (married life good or bad) and the possibility of settling abroad. Any insight/input into this, what's going on will be highly appreciated...
  14. A

Solar Return..Bad Year

Interpretation!! What does Sun in Scorpio mean. Solar return chart how accurate.
  15. A

When is the question

@ Sagittarius Jupiter Thank you for ur reply