Recent content by Amol209

1. A

Jobless from last 4 years

Thank you Creativei for you reply. In past 6 months, I have appeared for few interviews and has cleared all rounds..but offer letter got stuck for one or other reasons. This has increased my stress. Moreover, longer the gap in career HR takes it very negatively. I kind of reach to a point...
  2. A

Jobless from last 4 years

I am jobless from the last 4 years and going through a tough time in career front. When will I get a job? My date of birth is 20/09/1980 at 01:14 am in Nagpur (MH). Any help guidance is appreciated.
  3. A

Jobless from 2+ yrs, Pls help and advice

Thank you Shantaram ji for your reply. Will try to follow your advise. Thing is I came close to getting a job and then some how it slips away due to some or other reason. Like the very recent one..I was having a job offer in March, but company put it on hold at last moment due to COVID impact...
  4. A

Jobless for 3.5 years, When I will get Job?

As per suggestion, a Tropical Chart of Date/Time/Place when I thought of the Question is uploaded. Awaiting reply from learned astrologers, Thanks!
  5. A

Thank you Kalinka! I do hope job comes within 4 months instead 2 more year wait. May I ask , why you said 4 months unlikely even though you do see it in your prediction?
  6. A

Jobless for 3.5 years, any guidance is appreciated

Thank you Cypocryphy, appreciate your guidance.
  7. A

Horary Chart attached, Thanks!
  8. A

Dear Learned Astrologers, I have been jobless for 3.5 years.. Could you please guide, When I will get a job? The question I am asking is on: Date: 1 June 2020 Time : 9:27 AM (India) Place: Nagpur (Maharashtra, India) Your guidance is much appreciated. As per suggestion, a Tropical Chart of...
  9. A

Mathur ji, Thank you for your reply. As per your guidance, it will be almost another 1 year of waiting period...and I am already struggling for 3.5 years. To add, I read Jupiter being retrograde will return to Dhanu rashi..me being in Jup Dasha period.. wouldn't be any hope during this time...
  10. A

Namaste, I have been jobless since Jan 2017...in between I had a job for 5 months from May ~ Sept. 2018 but has to resign due to too much work stress and mainly due to very abusive boss.. My birth details: DoB: 20 Sept. 1980 Time: 01:14 AM Place: Nagpur (Maharashtra) Mithun - Lagna; Makar...
  11. A

Thank you all. Thank you Shantaramji. So far nothing has moved in regards to my job search. I am wondering if I even ever have a good stable career. I happen to have good education, earned 2 Master degree from overseas university. but so far never had any stable career with growth prospects...
  12. A

Thank you to all
  13. A

Mathur Ji, I have given birth details in original post that might missed out in your readings. Details are: DoB: 20 Sept. 1980 Time: 01:14 AM Place: Nagpur, Maharashtra. Mine is Mithuna Lagna, Makar Rashi. I have been struggling a jobless situation from Jan. 2017. So already more than 2+ yrs...