Recent content by Alzander

1. Alzander

Chat Thread

Thank you conspiracy theorist, hope you’re doing well.
  2. Alzander

Chat Thread

Wow, completely forgot about this sacred place. After quite some years I have returned. It is good to be back, a lot has changed in the world as it always does, but awesome to see that the same old people are still here and thriving. Peace, love and light.
  3. Alzander

Wil we reconcile?

I believe that there is still hope for you two to reconcile. Like anything in life it may take a fair bit of effort and so fourth but you can do it. Anything is possible.
  4. Alzander

The fight of the zodiac

Namaste. So let’s get stereotypical and create a dialogue of archetypal zodiacs and how they fight and gain victory over their opponent(s). Does the Aries fight with a short-tempered flair? Quickly headbutting the self-pitying pisces to the ground in which he cries and runs away. Does the...
  5. Alzander

Ancient Capricorn was a water sign

On the subject of Capricorn and all it entails, perhaps we should delve in to the Saturn return as well. I am very intrigued to see how my Saturn return plays out in my life and when it exactly may come, as I am no expert or educated in this area I shall leave it to you fine specimens to...
  6. Alzander

Don’t you guys just love the ancient times? The mystery, the culture, the cleaner pure skies in which to observe from. ****, how magnificent. This is why it slightly saddens me how many people can’t give it a chance and begin to understand the beauty of astrology, or at the very least, the...
  7. Alzander

That cosmic trine you have is fascinating. I’ve always found it bizarre how I have such major planets all in Pisces then a load in Capricorn too. This also correlates with my houses, particularly 4th & 5th house(s) loaded with cap and 6th & 7th house(s) full of Pisces. This is where it...
  8. Alzander

Moon in cap certainly gets a lot of negative attention but it’s mainly down to simply being the opposite sign to cancer which is its native sign. Just like Pisces or Sagittarius being in Mercury, opposite to Virgo and Gemini or libra and Taurus in mars opposite to Aries and Scorpio. What I love...
  9. Alzander

I would add and agree that Capricorn is an emotional deep sign but also extremely stable and often content with oneself and comfortable in their own company and deep inner-self. I am a Pisces sun with Capricorn moon, Jupiter and Neptune. (Pisces Mercury, mars and Saturn) Virgo rising Gemini...
  10. Alzander

Which planet rules GENERAL artistic ability, Venus or Neptune?

I’d say it’s a combination of both, along with ones general personality and mind. A creative individual with plenty of imagination. It’s an interesting one because there’s many forms of art and artists themselves; whether it be the more fantasy-based art or basic shapes and cartoons, anyone...
  11. Alzander

3 Main Signs = Birthday Presents

So for my example I’d put... Aries Sun= short-tempered Gemini Moon= Split emotionality Leo ascendant= arragontly boastful = short split arragonce ..ah wait, this is a **** idea...I’ll leave it to you guys to create the games...
  12. Alzander

Now let’s discuss each others placements if you like.... Let’s be generic and sum up each one in one word and then in three words as a combination.. For example.. Sun- Aries Moon- Gemini Asc- Leo = Aries ,Gemini, Leo But with descriptive words instead of signs obviously. I’m pisces sun...
  13. Alzander

I made them up, they weren’t Sabian..just archetypes of signs. Sun....Aries, yes...correct Moon...Capricorn, no...Cancer Asc...Sagittarius, yes...correct Mid...Scorpio, yes...correct
  14. Alzander

Leo, Leo, Libra
  15. Alzander

Oh, silly me, all I had to do was google the sabianic references you provided lol. I interpreted it as more of a literal description and riddle. Heh. Here’s one for you then: (Sun) A man buts his head against a punchbag in a short-lived moment of tempered rage (Moon) The lady wouldn’t move...