Recent content by aly007

1. A

When i will see him

You are talking about mars and saturn in the same house -11th house. thank you
  2. A

When i will see him

Hello, @Bunraku - it is a 7th house matter. @conspiracy theorist - "If it's 11th house focused, it's pretty telling how the malefics are so tight in there" What do you mean by that? i want to learn. Thank you
  3. A

When i will see him

Hello,if you want to add something for below chart plese do. My q: when i will see him(7th house) I am saturn rx in my 11th house of hopes and dreams. He is moon in his 8th and my second house. Saturn trines moon aplicant aspect. Both planets are in suucedent house and peregrine. Thank you...
  4. A

Reply?

It does not matter.... I got the interpretation.
  5. A

Reply?

:( Anyone please
  6. A

Reply?

Hello,Please help me with the chart below. My q: why he did not reply my text today? He is 7th house, i know the degree is an early one but still. I am jupiter he is mercury. my text is saturn. Mercury square saturn by separant aspect. Mercury trine jupiter aplicant aspect. Still can not figure...
  7. A

Asteroids karma and destinn

My Vx square his sun=negative imagine of ego conjunct his mars= phisical attraction I do not think i can read asteroids ....anyway thank you all :)
  8. A

Thank you I was asking how the 2 asteroids affect personal planets of the other one. For ex. my karma conunct his venus= possible we were lovers in the past life. Also my karma conunct his mercury=we had a good communication in the past. :)
  9. A

Destinn: Destiny; fate. What we have to do in this like together. Karma. Karmic connection from past life. What is our payment towards each other from the past life Thank you
  10. A

Hello, Thank you for your reply. I want to know what is the influence of karma and destinn in the synastry, do i have some karmic debts/ this life i have to help, support the other person. As far as i know if asteroid karma has any aspects with personal planets is a debt to ther person with...
  11. A

Hello, My astro friends, Does anyone knows how to interpret asteroids karma and destinn in the synastry? Thank you
  12. A

Birthday reading

Hello, Thank you for the reading. So surprises are on the way....
  13. A

Birthday reading

Hello astro friends, Tomorrow is my birthday and if i may ask you to help me with SR reading(love and career), please. Thank you so much
  14. A

Satrun transit and more

Hello, Thank you so much for your interpretation and time. All the best
  15. A

Satrun transit and more

Ok, thank you very much. I'll wait for your rely. Have a good night :)