Recent content by AlterAntiscia

1. A

Points of Trauma

Good for you! If you can’t handle it psychologically, I would suggest sticking to your initial method of using the parts! 
That way it will not take the joy of living away for you! That was a really interesting article! I appreciate you sharing it with us. Definitely something to ponder about...
  2. A

what is the effect of Lot of Nemesis conjunct Lot of Victory?

I believe Valens does briefly touch upon secondary progressions in anthologies
  3. A

The bit about Nemesis representing manner of death can be found in Bonatti on Lots: Treatise 8.2 , it would greatly benefit you to read it & get some hands on research with the lot so you can achieve a clearer understanding of how to use the lot in nativities I’m happy to share leomoon :smile...
  4. A

Within the natal chart, I see around max 4 orbs longitude for conjunction between “parts” but other factors may change this
 I’d say 1 orb is bit too “tight” considering parts can be parallel or contra parallel in declination & judging them solely by longitude is unfair. 
As for Transits, I...
  5. A

Funny. I’ve seen this combo in some violent deaths where natives were killed during travel, both short & long journeys
  6. A

Points of Trauma

Yes that’s exactly what I meant Not really interpreting them using sabian symbols or anything, just using them for prediction/readings.
  7. A

Points of Trauma

I’m curious to know whether anyone has knowledge or experience using these parts I haven’t found them listed anywhere but they reveal violent death indicators in the charts I’ve used them with point of death axis : ASC+8th Cusp-MA/SA point of sudden trauma : ASC+8th Cusp-MA/UR Comments...
  8. A

Lots which are not mentioned in texts

Lots (parts) have been extremely useful in my delineation of nativities but there are so many which aren’t mentioned in texts and some which are mentioned without providing a calculation to go with it (like the lot of standing from anthologies) For example, there are at least 4 different part...