Recent content by AllanBeau

1. AllanBeau

Watery ppl with Virgo Moon

Turn it sideways... It look like a Chinese take-out box lol I got 2 of them trapezoids.
  2. AllanBeau

Life path #16/7... a Walking tower lol that's what my chart is. Its completely polarized chart. I look at those two Minor grand trines... as just one BIG trapezoid. THERE is always a way to get around... or to escape my Sun opposed Neptune. I can go the Pluto or the Moon route. SO it can be...
  3. AllanBeau

Ohhhh StillOne… Like an Ice Cream Social? What kind of ice cream we getting? I’ve been on this thin mint kick lately…. Just buying them Andes mint chocolates, Thin mint chocolate cookies… crushing them up, some chocolate syrup, milk n Ice cream… Mixing it in the blender. YUMMMM! I could turn...
  4. AllanBeau

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE lol "you almost have to step outside yourself and look at you as if you were someone else you really care about and really want to protect. Would you let someone take advantage of that person? Would you let someone use that person you really care about? Or would you speak up...
  5. AllanBeau

I got Mercury in Cancer-Moon in Virgo... so I guess I am already inside-out n left handed :sideways: I tend to digest my feelings and my thoughts. TAKE the time to fully understand things. It doesn't come from a drive to KNOW... as it does to UNDERSTAND why things function like this, why this...
  6. AllanBeau

*knock knock* House Keeping!
  7. AllanBeau

Yeah we too modest to talk about ourselves. More interested in figuring out others and how to deal with THEIR problems. Virgo Moon is a very unassuming moon. As you can see that nobody talks about it. On facebook I dared one of the people to make a Meme about a Virgo Moon. I told her GOOD...
  8. AllanBeau

Here's a tidbit of the Moon Vs the Sun I found on the net.. =========== The Virgo sun is fully aware of how to live life correctly, but very often, this doesn't translate into behavior. As the sun sign strives to exhibit its qualities, it often falls short. The moon, on the other hand, can't...
  9. AllanBeau

I almost came out a GEMINI! June babies are the fo-shiznet! Missed it by a couple days.
  10. AllanBeau

Neptune Sun Aspects

There are no guarantees when we step into the unknown. But it is periods of discomfort, is when we grow the most. Letting go of the need to know allows contact with our own intuition and you get clearer direction from within your own heart and can feel more certain about this direction.
  11. AllanBeau

Neptune Sun Aspects

Ok so we going to go into question mode... Ever notice as a Neptune type person, you ask people for advice and get more confused, then wonder why you even asked in the first place... When you already knew the answer? Doubting what you already know.... Letting go of the need to have answers often...
  12. AllanBeau

Neptune Sun Aspects

I think animals understand me more than people... PLUS they don't talk back... who got time for that? I got a heavy dose of Virgo in my chart tho. I camp a lot and really connected to nature. Cesar Millan is a Virgo btw.
  13. AllanBeau

Neptune Sun Aspects

I don’t know if it’s a delusional sense of self I got… It’s more that others are too attached to their egos, and can’t be honest with themselves. People assume they know me, and it confuses the living hell outta me. People do tend to apologize down the road for judging me hastily. It’s hard to...
  14. AllanBeau

Her Saturn is also on my Virgo Moon. Blah lol My mother and myself are both Scorpio Saturn people. I don't really see my Virgo Moon being like a Gemini Moon. I've done my time in jail counseling people outta stressful situations. The other day I had to talk my room mate off the train tracks...