Recent content by Alan Clay

1. A

Sedna Consciousness, the Path of Destiny

You're such a sweetheart Jim! You love telling everyone they're wrong... I guess that must mean you're wrong about the link between Sedna and reincarnation too. Maybe it's 2014 UZ224 that rules reincarnation :wink: The reality is that 2014 UZ224 is currently at 12 Taurus 55 and Sedna is at 26...
  2. A

Thanks for the link, very interesting. I agree Sedna opposite the Sun can have father issues, but I don't find it is necessarily a prevalent feature of the planet in most other aspects. Almost all the astrological interpretation of Sedna to this point has been based on the myth, however I am...
  3. A

Hi Rahu Thanks for that very interesting analysis of Sedna conjunct the node and it's link with revealing undercover activity. I never called it a symbolic planet of destiny, I call it our 'evolving consciousness' and I suggest that in the chart it represents our 'soul's path of destiny', by...
  4. A

Hey Sadge Short answer, no. No consensus yet. That's why we're talking about it. If you really want the in depth meaning, with chart analysis and detailed house and aspect interpretations, just drop your emil in the list at www.sednaconsciousness.com and I'll send you a free copy of the book...
  5. A

H Sadge Each of the planets energies gets more esoteric as we get further away from the sun, so in your example of Pluto, that energy is harder to understand than that of Saturn. Astrologers have had 90 years to understand Pluto, so I suggest an open minded attitude about what Sedna could mean...
  6. A

Hi Sadge, Thanks for your question. In a nutshell I believe Sedna represents our soul's path of destiny in this life. She seems to always be encouraging us, or forcing us to deal with with certain issues, which will be defined by the house position and the aspects, with the goal of transcending...
  7. A

I think you're right, healing and growth through relationships. :love:
  8. A

Hi BB, So interesting. Very definitely Sedna in the second conjunct the Moon. The second house is material resources and, where the moon is always trying to have enough to be comfortable, Sedna places that process in a much bigger context that has no sympathy for the Moon's attempts at crafting...
  9. A

Good to get your input. The asteroids are fantastic, however Sedna is actually a candidate dwarf planet, so not part of the asteroid belt, but is actually way out beyond all the other planets. I break down the 'new solar system in a nutshell' on the orbital meaning page on my site...
  10. A

Thanks for responding. I'm still working on the delineation of both Sedna conjunct Chiron and Sedna in the third, so I suggest you drop your email address in the list on my site and get a free copy of the book on its release, so you can get that info. Here's a few quick thoughts. Gandhi also...
  11. A

Hi everyone, I'm working on a book on the new outermost planet of the solar system, Sedna, and I've just put up a site at www.sednaconsciousness.com and would love feedback. On the orbital meaning page I draw the connection with Pholus, because they both have a 'space weathering' process that...