Recent content by Alamits

1. Alamits

Venus in Mars' Sign and Jupiter "sleeping"

I remember seeing these videos and don't quite remember if he makes clear that this is one thing to look at out of the few. Along side Jupiter (for women) and Venus (for everyone, including women) one must look at the 1st and 7th house and their lords. You then have your potential for chara...
  2. Alamits

Planetary Friendships/Dignities

Did you have your chart calculated with planetary aspects calculated with values out of 60 or are you taking the idea of not having friendly aspects to full value?
  3. Alamits

Health in question

Planets in their own sign don't harm the houses they are in. Yes, it's still Saturn in the 6th house but he isn't harming here, rather, he is supporting 6th house endeavors. Without shad bhala or aspectual values and such its hard to give an opinion much more than to say that Saturn will cause...
  4. Alamits

Can the 7th Harmonic also have to do with lovers? (Twin Flame reference)

I am a little unsure as to whether or not this post belongs in this section. However, from a vedic approach, the d-7 is to be looked at for relationships just as the d-9 would. Also, as per vedic astrology, divisional charts aren't on and off. Meaning, certain time periods don't mean some...
  5. Alamits

d60 chart the real you?

I am not a master of divisional charts, let alone the d-60, however, you should be careful of your assessments of the higher divisions if you aren't 100% sure that your birthtime is accurate.
  6. Alamits

Moon in 10th house (Leo Rising)

One can not properly assess anything without looking at the chart.
  7. Alamits

Moon in 10th house (Leo Rising)

Please post your birth details.
  8. Alamits

Shani in 1st house

Please post a chart or your birth details.
  9. Alamits

Ascendant changes in different softwares?

Please post the birth details.
  10. Alamits

Curses in Vedic Astrology

I haven't heard of curses relative to planets, however, I'm sure you can fit the karakas together.
  11. Alamits

I suppose you'll have to define curse in the context of your question. When you ask about cursed planets do you mean for a native?
  12. Alamits

PhD

Please give some more information. Where you are at in your studies. What you are studying. When you are expected, if all goes well, to graduate. Background is really helpful.
  13. Alamits

Pick any Vedic book and you'll find an example. They typically play a small role as climatic encounters more than anything else.
  14. Alamits

Neet to knaw my AL arudha lagna

When the Ascendant lord is in the first the AL is 10th from that place, in your case, Aquarius.
  15. Alamits

In most cases, you see that the curses can't even be removed by even the ones who curse others. It's not really clear as to those guidelines. It is a rule of thumb, I believe, that there isn't anyone alive capable of such things. It used to be, to some degree, that you would have two names. One...