Recent content by Ahill8705

1. A

A stellium, a Kite(maybe), and few Grand Trines

Jupiterasc...Where's the link?
  2. A

When consistent, i'm usually really successful in whatever i set my mind to whether it's school, work or athletic activity. I'm not very good at multi-taking tho, i'm more of a single minded kinda girl. Right now i'm about to start a new career in massage therapy. Hopefully that'll pay off...
  3. A

I'm really into higher education. One of my goals is to contribute to a textbook(sharing your knowledge makes you immortal). Also want to be a tenured professor because i'll have a lot of creative freedom and i can inspire people =). I love school there's never a reason to stop learning. I don't...
  4. A

Whats with all the trines.... and whats a stellium? Is it a good thing(is mine good?) I listed my other aspects and attached my chart Sun Conjunction Mercury 2.37 1197 Sun Conjunction Venus 0.07 1007 Sun Conjunction Mars 0.50 616 Sun Trine Jupiter 0.34 209 Sun Trine...
  5. A

Very interesting Natal Chart. Please Help

Thanks for the replies guys =]. My biggest problems are i have almost NO motivation to complete things, i start projects but never seem to get anything finished. Also i have big problems making decisions, but not because i don't know what to do. It's like i always know what best for me, as...
  6. A

I just wanted to know a little more about the significance of the kite formation and what does it mean that most of my planets are entering or exiting the sign or house they are in. Like my Mars is 0 degrees in Virgo. Any help or interpretation would be greatly appreciated. Thank you =]
  7. A

DOB: 8/22/1987 3:27pm Tampa Florida I know it has a kite formation and the outlet for my trine aspects is Jupiter. Stats: Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun Leo 29.10 Moon Leo 10.37 Mercury Virgo 1.48 Venus Leo 29.03 Mars Virgo 0.00 Jupiter Aries 29.43 R Saturn Sagittarius...