Recent content by adrianastrologer

1. adrianastrologer

Saturn in Taurus: Not deserving of things

This is a cool thread, I'm grateful for all the interpretations - thank you Joseph Astrologer and Horus for sharing your wisdom. I've learned a lot. I have Saturn in Taurus in the 1st house (Saturn conjunct Ascendant). In fact there are no degrees at all to that conjunction - Saturn in...
  2. adrianastrologer

Fixed Stars

Dr. Farr, Thank you for your clarification. I'm not sure exactly how it relates to my chart, but close to Algol, but not conjunction, (I don't think) is Aldebaran, which I read means something about opening the portals of the mind. I also have this in the 1st house. I'm very new to this, but...
  3. adrianastrologer

Fixed Stars

Olivia, Thanks for sharing your experience, and confidence. I can't tell you how much better I feel. It felt like a burden before, but I can see how it can be a challenge or a doorway to something. Your example about the holocaust is a great one. I'm going to keep reading. Maybe I'll ask...
  4. adrianastrologer

Fixed Stars

Olivia, This is a deep response - thank you for not pulling any punches and for being honest with me. I was trying to read about algol last night online, and I found some things, but I trust the people and the wisdom I've gotten from this site and so I wanted to put it out there and see what...
  5. adrianastrologer

Fixed Stars

Thanks Dr. Farr and Fushiafairy, I'll look at the link. My chart is attached here, are either of you able to tell what aspects I have algol in? I think it is just conjunct my sun right, if it is right next to it? If there is a website you are using to find out (I usually go to astro but I'm...
  6. adrianastrologer

Fixed Stars

Ace, Thanks for responding with your experience. I'd be curious to know how it's been "interesting" for you - either here or in private message. I open to whatever you have to share. I think my chart falls under the guidelines you mentioned. I usually see Algol as 26 or 27 degrees Taurus...
  7. adrianastrologer

Fixed Stars

The topic of fixed stars must come up from time to time. I'm reluctant to bring it up because I don't want to freak anybody out, but I'm curious to know how other people use them in readings, or if they ignore them. It has always been my believe that even with difficult placements in...
  8. adrianastrologer

Grand Trine

Astrologer50, Thank you for clarifying this. I've been finding things online that say it is a grand trine, even with MC and Ascendant and that's why I've been confused. Thanks also for the "talent triangle" I'd never heard of that before. The only thing is when I look at my chart, I don't...
  9. adrianastrologer

Enemies, Which house?

Glad you got some clarity - it sounds like staying away from here is the best thing. I'm glad you're taking care of yourself.
  10. adrianastrologer

Enemies, Which house?

Midnight Sun, This might be a long shot, but I'm just curious - did you ever find out why she resented you? Not that it is your fault in any way, but I noticed your Moon in Virgo in the eleventh house. I remember you said that you traveled (11th house and groups) and I thought maybe this...
  11. adrianastrologer

CafeAstrology.com natal chart?

Cynthia, I did my chart at Cafe astrology and I remember thinking the same thing. I thought maybe their software is messed up or something, because some of the stuff was just WRONG. I don't know what's going on over there. If you are just looking to cast your chart without interpretation, I...
  12. adrianastrologer

Grand Trine

Does anyone have a Grand Trine or know someone with a Grand Trine in their chart? How does it manifest in your/their life? I recently redid my chart, adding aspects to my Ascendant and Midheaven, and found that casting the chart that way means I have a Grand Trine in Taurus, Virgo and...
  13. adrianastrologer

Aspects to Ascendant: Conjunctions and Parallels

I have Saturn conjunct my ascendant. But can you really call it conjunct - it's practically on top of my ascendant. My ascendant is Taurus 14'22 and Saturn is 14'13, provided my birthtime is exact. (I'm not sure since it is 5:30 on my birth certificate, and I know some hospitals round off -...
  14. adrianastrologer

Natal Indicators of Sexual Addiction/ Obsession in Horoscope.

Divine G, Thanks for this guide on Pluto. It was really helpful for me, and I think very accurate. My father had Pluto in the 5th house and had sexual compulsive issues as well as a gambling problem that we discovered after his death. I also have Pluto in the 5th house. I find that...
  15. adrianastrologer

Natal Indicators of Sexual Addiction/ Obsession in Horoscope.

Thanks for the warning, Divine G. I find it hard to not talk honesty (Moon in Scorpio) but I know there are limits, and if you have something deeper to share, I imagine you can write it privately - I like to share openly. I appreciate what you're saying about the prostitute, but I'm...