Recent content by Adel

1. Adel

The 4th December 2021 Solar eclipse effects on me

The 4th December 2021 Solar eclipse is going to aspect my two interrelated complexes Saturn/Aries trine ASC/Leo opp Moon/Libra Saturn/Aries square Mercury & Sun/Cancer opp Moon/Libra Secondly the transit rising Pisces-Virgo axis, important like when I got message for the first time from...
  2. Adel

Health problem

14 July 1967 7.30am Benghazi, Libya When will I be better. I got into typhoid/malaria in late May 2014. My illness is such that unable to walk normally etc. Thank you
  3. Adel

My health and medicine

okay but they time or my recovery can be assessed. I cannot walk, 5 years after typhid/malaria.
  4. Adel

When will I get sexual satisfaction

8, 8 months go by. I have been taking care of her financially and her desires.. It is she that has made sex a up hill problem for me that want it every day
  5. Adel

:smile: Thank you very much for your help in understanding this :love:
  6. Adel

My health and medicine

When will I improve and what medicines be used?
  7. Adel

Time of question is early ie 0 degree rising, so may not be correct. Ruler of 5th is in 6th sex, healthy and not afflicted. Ruler of 6th Venus in 8th and sextile Mars. sex and ruler of 6th (accidental) and natural ruler of 8th. Maybe be relation will improve!
  8. Adel

Though married, wife is not interested in sex. When will I have as per need sexual gratification and with wife or some other person will do the job?
  9. Adel

love and sex

I am married but I have yet to find it. When will I find it. That completeness and sex and closeness and lov? When will I find love and sex young phuddy...
  10. Adel

How should I go along in life?

Ma Sha Allah I got job in May and going through. Prayers please
  11. Adel

I am not learnng anything new ie, not doing any courses. I want to learn that big data handling (data science) through Java (the programming language I use and love). For now no job for the past 1.5 years. very very low on cash, with 2 small daughters and a wife and living on rent :| Now a...
  12. Adel

Liver is Jupiter, but Venus and Mercury also works

Dr Farr, i month on , then 2 weeks off = 6 weeks Then 6 weeks on. Okay I will do that. I cannot find only that here I think, so I will use a combination like Bonjigar OR http://www.herbion.com/PK/productdetails.aspx?ProductID=3&BrandID=5 (Herbion has many other interesting prooducts that...
  13. Adel

aquarius7000 My Career: It started late, when I was 40 years and it ended in August 2015. I am jobless. and in bad health. I had problem in completing education also. How was your home life while growing up? Parental fights and discord
  14. Adel

Liver is Jupiter, but Venus and Mercury also works

Today I went to Hakeem, he said that I had some inflammation in liver. (I had typhoid in 2014). asked is it hepatitis, he said no; it is inflammation. My life force/animal heat (hararat e ghareezi) is weak due to that. Any guidance doc?
  15. Adel

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.