Recent content by acmicasa

1. acmicasa

In What Sign is Chiron Domiciled?

Sagittarius looks tempting because of the pictorial representation of the zodiac, but I'll go with Virgo. If Chiron is to be given any co-rulership Virgo seems best suited. In Greek Mythology, Chiron is described as a centaur who has had great wisdom and healing power. From pain/suffering...
  2. acmicasa

Why Dahiya felt more harsh than Sadhe Sati?

Looking back retrospectively, I find the experience of Dhaiya to be more severe than Sadhe Sati. I am still going through Dhaiya, but have started to feel relief since Mid Feb 2022, in alignment with the fact that the beginning of these effects started 5-6 months prior to Saturn changing sign...
  3. acmicasa

What's wrong with opposite gender in a relationship?

It's interesting what you said here 1.5 years ago. Its accurate. Hope things go better from here on-wards. Thank you so much for sharing your readings.
  4. acmicasa

Will I have a new relationship this month?

Not in hurry, but anything comes up, will share here.
  5. acmicasa

Transformation, yes, basically so much of time was needed may be because my brain had to process multiple things, not merely love, but like abuse, manipulation etc. I guess, if a person gets to experience things one at a time, it takes less time and probably is healthy for development, but...
  6. acmicasa

It's been 4 years since I had any relationship. Had a pretty bad experience and fell into deep hole of depression, melancholy, they say and I figured it was. Took 4 years for me to get myself out and clear it from body, mind and soul. Now looking for a relationship. Will I have new relation this...
  7. acmicasa

Will I be able to find sucess in my writing?

Thanks. I wonder if this is going to be vocational exercise then what's going to be the thing where I find success and happiness both.
  8. acmicasa

Thanks for replying. Yes, I am planing to publish my first novel next year.
  9. acmicasa

Yes, I dream, and sometimes unrealistic dreams, that just part of me. Getting much more self aware about this myself. Yes, I am independent, oval shaped, inward person. I find my talks are kind of out of sync with what most of people expect. That's an acceptance, and made me go inwards. I am...
  10. acmicasa

DOB : 02/02/86 TOB : 00:22 POB : Fatehpur, UttarPradesh (25.77 East, 81.10 North ) I forgot to add details. Here are they.
  11. acmicasa

After series of disappoint almost in every sphere of life, I haven't lost faith in myself. Sometimes, I feel, am I a dreamer or this feeling is a fake one? Everyone around me seems like happy with monotony of mediocre life, which I feel isn't for me in this life. I am meant to do something which...
  12. acmicasa

Is there any remedy or gemstone or anything which can be of help. As per the chart which Gemstone will help ?
  13. acmicasa

Is there a new relation in next 6 months ?

Can I get some inputs. I have been out of relation for long. Is there any meaningful relationship in next six months?
  14. acmicasa

Reply 1. Yes, I do. I like to see world in a particular way, but that's far from what I desire. 2. Yes. I like satisfaction more than money, but I realise the world looks only for money, they won't say but that's the stupid truth. 3. Nope 4. Nope
  15. acmicasa

Is there a new relation in next 6 months ?

Is there a new love relation in next 6 months ? Chart link https://ibb.co/nfHf18b