Recent content by acespades

1. A

Planet Progression at 29 Degrees

What does it mean having these degrees in progressed chart: Progressed Venus at 29 degrees Capricorn in 12th house Progressed Mercury at 29 degrees Pisces in 2nd house I have these progressions in my chart. Anyone, care to share your thoughts, experiences, & knowledge on these very critical...
  2. A

SATURN is sole undisputed ruler of AQUARIUS - discuss

my ascendant, Mars and Sun are Aquarius and I don't fit well on the Saturnian traits :innocent: my core personality fits well on the Uranus (unpredictable, intellectual, off-beat, unorthodox, original, despise traditions & methodologies) I disagree with saturn as the undisputed ruler of Aqua..
  3. A

MC and IC at 29 degrees ???

all i know is when there is transit & solar return at 29 degrees in your chart, there will be some major shake up in your life may it be in inner or outer influences..the area it affects will depend on the houses of the planet's location and also if you have any angular degree of 29 in your...
  4. A

Career Advice...I need help

N/A .......;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
  5. A

Requesting reading for the career growth & marital life

Help ! I need some advice through my birth chart if anyone is interested to look at it.. [moved thread hijacking post - Moderator]
  6. A

Pluto 12th house transit experiences

I tell you, this 12th house transit of Pluto is not funny at all. Since Pluto entered my 12th house starting 2013, it's been harvesting people's lives (death) in my relatives, in laws, and a dear friend, a total of 9 people died plus I have a minor collision (not my fault) and relationship...
  7. A

All sorts of Free Astrology Report sites

Thank you very much for accepting me in this community. The information you provided are also helpful.