Recent content by 2rainbows

1. 2rainbows

Where is the ignition key to my taurus?

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/chart.php?y=2010&m=9&d=25&h=15&min=0&lat=0&long=0&zone=16 I would really appreciate any help in finding this key. Thank you.
  2. 2rainbows

Any chance natal asc and moon predict children and their sun signs?

Very interesting, especially Lilly's! I was checking on conjunctions in my family and find with my middle child that she has pluto at 17deg sag, i have mars at 18 deg sag and she has her sun at 19 deg sag. between me and my baby girl: my asc is 11 deg can, her sun is 16 deg can, her nn is 18...
  3. 2rainbows

Any chance natal asc and moon predict children and their sun signs?

Hello, My asc is in cancer and moon is in capricorn. my son's sun is in cap, and my baby girl's sun is in cancer. kind of the odd one out, my middle child/daughter's sun is in sag, however, i have three planets in sag. Anyone else have situations with children's sun signs in your asc/moon...
  4. 2rainbows

Second round, Am I pregnant?

OK, Really!! hoping this works.
  5. 2rainbows

Second round, Am I pregnant?

Hello, i know i've been very absent over the past months, i had our surprise baby girl July 7, she is great! i had a tubal ligation a few months ago and here i am again wondering if i am pregnant???
  6. 2rainbows

Am I pregnant?

archergirl has me pegged for what has gone down. this was a surprise pregnancy, absolutely not planned expected. it has been a very easy pregnancy so far, zero morning sickness, i did not gain weight the first trimester and this was a symptom sending me to the side that my hormones were simply...
  7. 2rainbows

Am I pregnant?

Yes i was pregnant when i asked the question, i am 3-4 months along. thank you all. 2rainbows
  8. 2rainbows

Am I pregnant?

Sorry for the long delay in this update, but ta da, i am pregnant. since i was not sure, i chose to just go with things and see how they turn out and i find my belly expanding and feel movements. i do know that during the pregnancy is the best time to relax and prepare for arrival. Thanks again...
  9. 2rainbows

Am I pregnant?

Thank you all. i still do not know for sure, hoping i was seeing some extreme bloating last night, ha, ha! with my second child turning 5, i really do not want to be wrung back into fulltime babyhood, but i would not have an abortion. i typically have a very consistent yet fast cycle and i...
  10. 2rainbows

Am I pregnant?

a little nervous here, i am no horarist. Question asked 11:20 pm Dec 06 Stafford, Virginia Answers greatly appreciated. Thank you, 2rainbows
  11. 2rainbows

Antichrist speculation..but no birthtime

Perhaps seeing people as either light warriors or dark warriors and not as good or bad, this would be a very enlightening experience for all. I have learned the very hard lesson of accept everyone exactly as they are. and i surely have been presented with this lesson more than once. bravity and...
  12. 2rainbows

mars zero degrees cancer?

Thank you AM sabian symbol for mars zero degree cancer= a very old man facing a vast dark space to the northeast/14 degrees cancer ~2rainbows
  13. 2rainbows

mars zero degrees cancer?

Does anyone have an interpretation for this? Thanks in advance, 2rainbows
  14. 2rainbows

Will the company go under? please help!

River, with moon's placement, your lifestyle makes perfect sense. there may be a challenge in that we all need to be self sufficient and this placement of moon, makes you more of a dependent type. all said, i wholey support your choice to be a stay at home mom. moon in cancer can have a...