Recent content by 2112

1. 2

Career Trauma and paying for automated horary...😅

Just attached the automated reading ... My concern is : How can it be so positive an outcome when I am peregrine?
  2. 2

Career Trauma and paying for automated horary...😅

Hi all , in a moment of madness I purchased an automated horary reading I would be so grateful if a few of you could look it over instead as I’m not sure I trust the result given ! Happy to share that answer with you also for comparison. I asked if my career would pick up (I work in media )...
  3. 2

Will I find position that is more suited to my true self this year?

Gotcha! Gosh this is complicated shall keep up the practise hope it clicks soon :) Thanks for the link I have had a look on there before but starting from a total beginner status I find it a bit hard. Nevertheless I will keep at it! TYX
  4. 2

Very helpful and kind of you to take the time. I think I had a mini lightbulb regarding separating and applying (she says tentatively) :tongue: So I am basically running away from Saturn aspect to Mars aspect here...?
  5. 2

Also could anyone enlighten me . Have I made a mistake as I thought there was a Ptolemaic aspect between Mercury (me ) and Saturn (career) ? (Sextile) :confused: Thank you xx :happy:
  6. 2

Hi IleneK Thanks so much your interpretation is way clearer. In retrospect I don't know why I took Saturn Trining Mars to be a positive.:andy: I am still getting quite muddy answers with my charts I may be over complicating! May I ask, I took the sun (and although traditional horary doesn't...
  7. 2

Just had a thought on the moon in 12th..Could it be the fact currently 'true self' is hidden- reflecting/validating the question?
  8. 2

So firstly thanks to all who have helped me on this horary journey so far ;Dirius Sunrise and Amie so kind and much appreciated. So here is my next attempt. :tongue: Question: Will I find position that is more suited to my true self this year? Me= Mercury Co Sig= Moon The Career= Saturn...
  9. 2

Will i get pregnant?

Hey, I am pretty new to this and only learning the basics so do wait for a more experienced person to answer... but my first impression on this would be not immediately as Saturn is in the fifth house. I also think the moon representing you is becoming overwhelmed here by the sun. So perhaps it...
  10. 2

How will the relationship come about?

hey, ah thanks dirius, That may well explain why nothing happened :) Yes she is infatuated as you pointed out I think.. bless. :) will relay the info and pass on the chill message :biggrin: interestingly was reading an article on what morally should be answered and when... this morning -this...
  11. 2

How will the relationship come about?

Hey all, hope everyone is well..so I posted this in an old thread haven't yet had a response to this one but after having another go today I am still struggling a bit so wonder if anyone is up for lending a hand to get to the bottom of it. It is not a huge pressing issue it just would really...
  12. 2

VOC Moon and reading a chart.

Thanks Dirius! Ok so its def back to the basics for me..I looked up the current timings of voc moon and it said it was voc online...for some reason I thought despite the trines because it was right at the end of house 2 that was correct. :whistling: On the upside that's a pretty good result...
  13. 2

VOC Moon and reading a chart.

Hey guys, So with so many differing opinions on a void of course moon online, I wondered what the more experienced chart readers among you thought/had experienced? Just did a relationship chart with a VOC moon in its detriment in scorpio, So a really debillitated 'engine' co sig! Significators...
  14. 2

Help with interpreting a friends chart.

So I have been doing a bit more reading. It seems as though these oppositions usually mean in a relationship horary a getting together and then a split. However seeing as the question is 'how will the relationship come about?' This is quite possibly an indication of how the relationship will...