Recent content by 1magu1t1on_13

1. 1magu1t1on_13

Hello can someone tell me my dominant planets and sign thank you so much

no one thinks Venus is dominant? Sun rules ASC > Venus rules Sun. Venus conjunct Nadir > Venus opposite MC. Venus rules MC!
  2. 1magu1t1on_13

Crowded 8th house (in Leo) Saturn, Libra Moon, Libra NN, Virgo Mars - clarity needed

i would only consider your mars/saturn/vertex conjunction to be in the 8th house. according to the koch house system i use, your moon/node/fortune conjunction falls well into the 9th house. so for the moon, i'd look for write-ups on the 9th house, and that should ring truer than 8th house stuff...
  3. 1magu1t1on_13

See the unseen in my chart

how tall are you? i imagine you're fairly tall...
  4. 1magu1t1on_13

The Astrology of Myers-Briggs Personality Types

infp introversion: scorpio rising, pluto in 1st house, pluto conjunct ascendant, sun in 6th house, mercury in 6th house, mercury retrograde, venus trine saturn, jupiter opposite saturn intuitive: mercury in aries, mercury square neptune, mercury square uranus, moon conjunct mars, moon in 8th...
  5. 1magu1t1on_13

Something about Scorpio Ascendant

scorpio rising here and have had countless near death experiences that i remember quite vividly. some out curiousness, another carelessness, the others recklessness, and probably many others which didn't pass my threshold of awareness. scorpio dominant in a chart implies death experiences in...
  6. 1magu1t1on_13

Genius Aspects

funny you should describe him as a "walking encyclopedia", that's an apt result of having mars quintile to mercury if i ever heard one. mars=walking/encyclopedia=mercury cool edit: actually, your father has a Quintilian triangle between Mercury, the Moon and Mars, which is fairly uncommon...
  7. 1magu1t1on_13

Are we compatible?

based off the little information provided, i can tell you that both of those cusps are sextile each other by sign, so you have suns and possibly some personal planets sextile to each other in your synastry (didn't actually cast charts, as you didn't provide the time/place of you or your partner...
  8. 1magu1t1on_13

Speech problems indications in natal chart

sorry, i'm using the Koch house system. although, i'd wager it's more in the 9th than the 8th, but that's besides the topic at hand
  9. 1magu1t1on_13

Relationship,virginity.

^ interesting method of choice...
  10. 1magu1t1on_13

Speech problems indications in natal chart

I would attribute it in part to saturn in your 3rd house and in its sign of greatest influence with your sun and the difficult to grasp outers all cojoined to it. yea id slide uranus into 3rd obv, and jupiter into ninth which promises you have the faculties to overcome any such difficulties...
  11. 1magu1t1on_13

Oh how compatible... ? (Composite and Synastry)

let this one fall into the abyss, i suppose...
  12. 1magu1t1on_13

Cancer Mars/Moon conjunct Vertex... thus Sirius?

Question on orbs of vertex conjunctions and if my placement of the Vertex being between Sirius and my Moon/Mars conjunction in the 8th house counts as being one aspectual unit... also, it appears all 4 four of these are technically Trine my Ascendant, is this possible for the Vetex and Fixed...
  13. 1magu1t1on_13

Can you guess my Ascendant (rising sign)?

gemini rising scorpio sun would be my first guess or vice versa
  14. 1magu1t1on_13

Guess my rising sign!

cancer sun aquarius rising
  15. 1magu1t1on_13

8th House Sun and Astrology

piques*...